Who is single here?

Well now Im officially single again - but not looking for a date until I get over my medical problems.

You and husband should have your own place and be ready to start your lives together.

my ex said that he had the place to himself for 12 yrs hes been paying for it long time till he got laid off few years ago so his mom took over the payments.. so he thought it was his house till we checked the deed and hsi moms name is on the first line and his name came on second line... and he said still hve to do wat mom said.. fuck that.. i cant give them away period they r my furkids... :( maybe it was his name on first.. and his mom had them changed so i cant get the house?? but i dont care for the house as i dont want to live in city.. i prefer to live in country and i have my land in my name so not need the house.. ha!

single

I would like to know who here is single and how long have you been single?

I have been single for 1 month now. :cool:

Single for almost 3 years now, pure, untouched and loving it, and living for God waiting for Gods' timing. it's okey to do that, he knows what is best for you.
EsthersCrown

my ex said that he had the place to himself for 12 yrs hes been paying for it long time till he got laid off few years ago so his mom took over the payments.. so he thought it was his house till we checked the deed and hsi moms name is on the first line and his name came on second line... and he said still hve to do wat mom said.. fuck that.. i cant give them away period they r my furkids... :( maybe it was his name on first.. and his mom had them changed so i cant get the house?? but i dont care for the house as i dont want to live in city.. i prefer to live in country and i have my land in my name so not need the house.. ha!

And he doesn't want to live in country with you?

And he doesn't want to live in country with you?

no he doesnt want to... he said too far to his work..so his loss and beside he said he doesnt love me as he cant control me .. he even bawled cuz he think he failed to control me.. by cutting phone off and cut ties with my friends and my family? only think of himself insted of me and my son? it doesnt work that way, you know? gosh.. that man doesnt have any common sense at all.. sigh!

no he doesnt want to... he said too far to his work..so his loss and beside he said he doesnt love me as he cant control me .. he even bawled cuz he think he failed to control me.. by cutting phone off and cut ties with my friends and my family? only think of himself insted of me and my son? it doesnt work that way, you know? gosh.. that man doesnt have any common sense at all.. sigh!

Right, he doesn't have any common sense at all.

Dump him. His mom takes control everything. Be glad that your name is on the land deed. He can't do anything about it. It is his loss.

Dump him. His mom takes control everything. Be glad that your name is on the land deed. He can't do anything about it. It is his loss.

i already left him last month so no worry... smile.. yes i noticed hsi momma control everything.. and thats not good.. hes a momma boy! jeez! yeah he cant have the land cuz it have my sisters and my name on it.. so no plm.. whew! :D

Yea, I don't want to get stuck with controlling in-laws! No friggin way!!!!

yes im serious.. grrr.. no i didnt meet her after we eloped.. she was always out of town or out of state.. so didnt meet her till after we eloped then we finally met each other.

no it was not miscommunication. he KNEW that i love animals and i have been around them all of my life since i was a baby as I grew up on a farm. i showed him all of the pictures of pets that i had when i was baby to now. so yes we did talked about it as he said that his mom made him give his dog away. so he said he will BE there for me if his mom said something about the pets but in the end he didnt..he broke my promise. so i said BYE BYE..

Ouch! I am sorry to hear that. Since you learned the lessons from that... You will able to make it better for next time with someone much better! :)

Old Single Never Die....
:rofl:Old Single Signed Off....LOL!!!!

LOL funny!!!!
20.gif

Back