Who is single here?

I've been single since September '07

Last year, I was having fun being single the whole year, you know....
Everyday, now it's bothering me and I seriously want to be in a relationship SOOO BAD!

It's just hard to find someone because I'm very picky who I want to form a relationship with.
I guess '09 will be another single year for me... BOOO! THIS SUCKS!

Everyday, now it's bothering me and I seriously want to be in a relationship SOOO BAD!

It's just hard to find someone because I'm very picky who I want to form a relationship with.

Best advice, be less picky. :)

Being a very picky person on the relationship could make you stay single for many years.

Thats EXACTLY how I feels right now:|

ah still single.. hmm gotta do something to get a gal to notice me somehow.. lol oh well...

Been Single since Fall 2007. I'm not in hurry in looking for a relationship, but would like to date again someday and see how things will goes from there....

lol i m still single for the past 5 years and being single is not bad but it s nice to have a companion,

Guess technically been single since April 2007... sometimes it's a downer-- but Adam keeps me busy so don't think about it all the time... I'd love to find someone to share things with again someday-- but my standards are high and complicated-- especially now that I have the baby...

I've been single forever. I haven't been in a relationship for years. Still looking for the right one to spend my life with.

Back