Who is going to....?

OldNavyGirl

Premium Member
Reaction score
six flags

There is six flags in Chicago, IL for deaf day on July 12th....

Is anyone going?

I probably will go, if I find a ride. So, I went there, last year. It wasn't really that alot of deafies. but I hopefully that I will still go there this year.

Mmm..that would be a neat excuse to come back to Chicago...this time Lisa can enjoy what I enjoyed on my trip few years ago.

I want to go the six flag, but in Marine world San Francisco, CA on June 4. Sorry. ;)

The last time I went to Six Flags was last summer 2002 at Darien Lake. That was a lot of fun. I do plan on going to Cedar Point this weekend.

I've visited Six Flags in Florida, all three in Texas, and one in New York.

not going to that one too far LOL -- going to the 6 Flags in MD later this month :D

June 14th is deaf aware Six Flags in St Louis. MMMMM July 12th!!!! Dang!! I have Cards baseball game on that date!! I wish i know earlier.. :(

Originally posted by MizzDeaf
June 14th is deaf aware Six Flags in St Louis. MMMMM July 12th!!!! Dang!! I have Cards baseball game on that date!! I wish i know earlier.. :(

dang MizzDeaf LOL if i knew and the wedding was in June instead of May i wouldve extended my visit and stayed there til then and go to the 6 Flags there :laugh2: :laugh2: so i could check it out

Originally posted by Fly Free
dang MizzDeaf LOL if i knew and the wedding was in June instead of May i wouldve extended my visit and stayed there til then and go to the 6 Flags there :laugh2: :laugh2: so i could check it out

Yah, true.... sorry i will not able to go six flags on 14th due to errands with b-day party... oh well.. guess we are even! LOL

Deaf & Hard of Hearing Day at Six Flags Great America

When: Saturday, July 12, 2003

Where: Gurnee, IL
On I-94, Exit Grand Ave (Rt. 132), 1/4 mile to Six Flags

Time: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM (can buy tickets between 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM)

Cost: $23.75 per person (Hearing friends and family can buy tickets for $23.75
as well). ALL tickets will be purchased on that day only. Will not accept early
purchases at Lake County Center for Independent Living (LCCIL).

Buy tickets at the Deaf Event booth located at the front entrance near Guest
Services Center.

There will be sign language interpreters available at specific shows at
designated times. You can pick up the scheduled show list at the Deaf Event
Booth or Guest Relations.

You can purchase a Next Day Pass which allows you to come back the next day for
$10.30.

Back