Who got snow?

:shock::eek3: October?

Not here yet...

:shock:

n18415953_35567670_6466.jpg

Let's make snowman and do some snow angels! :D

Here is snow in Indiana. YAYAYA! I love the snow!!! I did get my tongue out to touch the snow. :P

Last edited:
My area haven't got any snow yet, maybe just some of snowfall, but probably will not stick to the ground or it would be very short time, even though it's still that cold here.

i got snow it was snowing all day yesterday will snow again tonight
and later this week ugh

Got some snow here.. but just enough to cover the ground and the buildings around here at the farm... ahh nice sight... dunno if there more snow coming later this week.. hmmm

I took my guide dog outside and guess what happened? It was snowing! Although I was surprised by the snow, I can't say that I'm ready for it quite yet. :lol:

There were some flurries earlier this evening. :shock: It didn't last long though. This is the first snow of this season. Boy, I hope this winter will be better than last year's winter with a lot of snows and ice storms.

Just thinking about it makes me dread having to warm up my car, scrape the ice/snow off the windshield with the ice scraper and falling down on my butt when I walk over the ice on the steps or the sidewalk for the next few months, lol

:fruit:~ Glad no snow here.. I'm very happy be here and living in South of Alberta where closer to Montana Border within 45 minz away from my home. :giggle:~ poor you guys who got snow!

who got like this..
funny-dog-pictures-snow-camoflage.jpg
:giggle:

There were some flurries earlier this evening. :shock: It didn't last long though. This is the first snow of this season. Boy, I hope this winter will be better than last year's winter with a lot of snows and ice storms.

Just thinking about it makes me dread having to warm up my car, scrape the ice/snow off the windshield with the ice scraper and falling down on my butt when I walk over the ice on the steps or the sidewalk for the next few months, lol

I know how it feels to fall on your butt on an icy sidewalk. I often walk to school or errands to take the bus and it's no fun walking in the snow, ice, sleet and wind. :(

No wonder I hate winter so much (except for downhill skiing, of course :))! I'm literally counting down the days when I finally move to Arizona! :dance2:

Back