Who got snow already?

Hey, I live in Anchorage, Alaska! Of course, the snow is here! I hope it continues snowing during the winter. :fingersx:

Wow only one inch Spice?...

Since you live south and we live up north of Ohio, we are having a bad snow storm right now and we're expecting up to 15 inches of snow....I don't think my children will have school tmr since it look really bad out there....

Soon enough you will have snow coming down south where you are at! ;)

Last edited:
Yipee Kiyay We got our 'dusting' tonight LOL. I was hoping for a little something. Its turned the ground white, but not much more. It did get downright cold though and all the rain we had earlier is now all ice (with light snow on top).

^Angel^ said:
Wow only one inch Spice?...

Since you live south and we live up north of Ohio, we are having a bad snow storm right now and we're expecting up to 15 inches of snow....I don't think my children will have school tmr since it look really bad out there....

Soon enough you will have snow coming down south where you are at! ;)
bring me the snow here to Minnesota :P...

ur son have school tomorrow? almost all schools here (public) are over for the winter season.

Yep, It is snowing so bad here and its unstoppable. :thumb:

That means snowball fights tomorrow! :applause:

DeafSCUBA98 said:
bring me the snow here to Minnesota :P...

ur son have school tomorrow? almost all schools here (public) are over for the winter season.

Unless this winter storm keeps schools from opening today (Monday, 20th), they'll continue to have school until this Wednesday and won't return to school til next year....

It is starting snow here in Massachusetts. We did not have any snow much since November.

My hometown public school is opening.

Private School is closed.

Both of these school will be closed for Christmas vacation Dec 24th until January 3rd. My sons are lucky off for ten days.

I love to staying home when the snowstorm. It makes us more cozy and relax to watch many movies, drink hot chocalate, etc... ;)

No snow here, darn it! :mad:

Oh wait, I forgot! I'm in Australia celebrating the Summer season, hehe. :Oops:

Enjoy the winter over there, you guys! :nana:

We got snow here in Saddleback Mountains! First time in centuries!

Richard

Attachments

• saddleback.jpg
    saddleback.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 9
It snowed a lot in Rochester, NY last night. Now, my friends are hoping they don't get stuck there. Heh! Strangely, I do have a few friends who hope that they do get stuck. I guess they don't like being with their parents. ;)

its sussoped to snow here bad tonight if the news anchor isnt BS,,i want it to snow so it will look pretty for christmas

Oh man, Nesmuth, you got me missing the mountains..... Those Saddleback mountains in your pic were the same ones I could see looking down the block from where I used to live in Costa Mesa (at least they look like it).

Anyways, no snow here in AR, but if we did get some, it probly melt in a couple days anyways :P

*update* According to forecast, looks like Wednesday we have 80% chance to get 4-6 inches of snow, and it wont start warming up until Sun/Mon so looks like we should have White Christmas afterall... at least until it goes back up to mid 50 degrees next week :fingersx:

Last edited:
argh cant resist... i just gotta say/post.... yayayayayay its snowing right now!!!! now probaly more than 2 inches completely white!!! WHOOOOOOOO *jumps into snow and make snow angel then throws snowball at everyone in AD forum*

btw..

WATCH OUT RIVIERA SNOWBALL INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry for going slightly offtopic but reallly cant resist that! heheheh)

well, our 4-6 inches turned into less than an inch..... so only tiny bit of snow here
:dunno:

It is just snowing here. Enjoy to watch snow falling so pretty but HATE driving thru bad snow/icy!!!

Well, started snowing again, now only a few blades of grass still visible. Looks like a white christmas after all...... :D

Dang, and I dont feel like driving in it to get more smokes. :Ohno: <----me out of smokes

Back