Who got snow already?

Roam4Life said:
It snowed here yesterday! (Nebraska) We have almost a foot here already! Snow is our dogs' best friend! (check out the pictures) ;)
:jaw: Why not u send snow here in minnesota :cry:

i remember the worse blizzard ever hit in twin cities was 1988 when 32 inches of snow hit in less than 24 hrs.. (yeah that's only 4 inches to 3 foot) and yep.. thats druing halloween night oct 31 1988.. and i was so gratefully that school is closed for 3 days :D playing in snow making fort, snow angels, snowman, and eatting halloween candy was a blast! (i was 8 yrs old :D)

This morning when we left the house, all the trees and grasses were frozen solid...everything were in white ice! I live in Oklahoma so we don't usually get much snow. Usually we start getting snow by around Christmas time until February, then it warms up again some in March.

By the way, thanks Angel for adding christmas lights to my signature! It brightened my day and put me deeper in the mood of christmas cheer! :kiss: :wiggle: :thumb:

it did snow fall today in rochester ny but sadie it did not stay on ground... whew

no snow here yet. Although we did get our first day of ice on car windows yesterday. I doubt it will snow here. It hasnt snowed in about 3 years or more here (it has in North Alabama but not central Alabama.)

panda manda said:
it did snow fall today in rochester ny but sadie it did not stay on ground... whew
Yep! I'm looking through my window right now and see bushes with very little snow on top. Soon, they'll all be gone. *sobbing*

No snow here in Seattle yet, but the forecast say that there MAY be a little bit of snow (first snow of the season) on Sunday, snow levels may go down to 500 feet elevation, but not much to impact the region compared to Jan 2004 snowstorm was bad enough to close I-5 and some steep streets temporarily, all covered with snow and ice. in Seattle, averages 128 days of rain a year with about average of less than a week worth of snow days a year. Average snowfall annually would be about scant 9 inches.

VamPyroX said:
Yep! I'm looking through my window right now and see bushes with very little snow on top. Soon, they'll all be gone. *sobbing*

aawww dont worry it will come back soon.. hopefully so i can see ya in happy mood.. :bowdown: :D

It snowed some last week, but the snow hasn't melted yet!!!! It's so cold since!

Does Frost count?

It has been SUPER COLD--- RECORD COLD in San Diego. Few days ago, at 8am, there was an inch thick of FROST lying on my car. I don't have the tool to scrape off the frost... so I had to water it down to get the frost off. For several nights so far it had dropped to 35 degrees... [shivering!]
It is too early for San Diego to get hit by the cold snap... Normally we will go low as 40s.... but BELOW THAT?! Understandable in Ramona, Julian et cetera (the mountain towns) BUT NOT IN SAN DIEGO!

finally snow come back in rochester ny.. hopefully it stay there so vampy will be so happy... also there is snowball fight coming up soon.. *throw snowball*

Since I live in Australia, there's no snow at Christmas time :( But I went to England a few times over Christmas and it still didn't snow! We'll most likely have a hot, sweltering Christmas Day.

panda manda said:
finally snow come back in rochester ny.. hopefully it stay there so vampy will be so happy... also there is snowball fight coming up soon.. *throw snowball*
I made my first and last snowball for today. It was a pretty good one too! Sadly, the snow will probably melt away again since it's supposed to rain all week. :(

It is snowing in Boston.

I suppose this is better than the bitter bitter dry cold we had all day long. I believe that a snowy cold is more comfortable any day!

VamPyroX said:
I made my first and last snowball for today. It was a pretty good one too! Sadly, the snow will probably melt away again since it's supposed to rain all week. :(

darn i wish i threw snowball at ya but it is too late.. it is so yuck outside now.. :tears: hopefully snow will come back soon ans stay tht way for rest of the winter..

I got no snow here! But it did snow on Thanksgiving! But didn't stay on the ground long... :( Its been really cold and rainy lately... I heard that I'm supposed to get snow this Saturday... 30 % chance.. Hope i get some! I also hope we have a white christmas too.. its so pretty when it snows... more christmasy.. :)

:applause: :applause: :applause: SNOW!!!!! finally has snow in rochester ny.. this time is alot of snow than last time i think.. and it is more like will stay there not melt.. hopefully :fingersx: :fingersx:

We had a snow storm all day today Yay! It sure is beautiful out there! ;)

Back