Who are you?

"Who are you" thread is so pointless.

Shel is short for Shelly and 90 is the year I graduated from high school. My avatar pic are of my kids.

My avatar changes depending on my mood. My signature reflects my obsession now...pink with black. :)

Che Guevara

che-guevara1232976553.jpg

Again, you all didn't listen to me, you must log off.....naw, jks

JClarke is unique and you all know why, and this has been umpeeth time I have explained. No need for me to explain again ;)

LDNanna, mm, ok, I will 'splain.
L late
D deaf
Nanna, you know, grandma?

The avatar changes when I find a funny photo, something that catches my eye or seasonally. Sometimes it is even the real me. Whoever that is..... lol

Hmm, Souggy is rather Che like. Cool.

Berry cuz my last name is Berryman and all my other common nick names have already been used. And when I was young I was teased with the sign's second meaning.

My avatar is both something I enjoy doing and is connected to my sign name. I am a clown by nature, and I enjoy doing skits, and I enjoy making balloon animals for kids of all ages. When I retire I will do more of this.

Who am I?

My wife says I am a living conundrum.

At least I'm not hum drum.

I'm Lissa(it's my name, would you guess(!)

I'm not that inventive as you may be able to tell since my previous AD name was DeafLissa90 :giggle:

my avatar is just of a random dog, I was fed up of seeing me on my avatar so I changed it... Hmmm i'm going to change it

my avatar describes me because:

1. Less Talk, More Action
2. my face looks like I'm always angry
3. I might have an authoritarian attitude :hmm:
4. and.... I don't change much... hence - same avatar since I joined AD

What can I say? My avatar is the most obvious sign that everyone knows. :)

Yeah, with some attraction to it, it might be something else, ha. :P

Alien! :shock: I am the close spectator Alldeaf!!!

j\k :P

Signature's pictures... My sweet girl and sunflower!

I still feel young. I am always active at work and especially active with my personal hobbies and activities. I feel very blessed.

I am saywhatkid because I used to say "What" when people spoke to me, as my hearing decreased; and I am a kid at heart.

The Avatar is something I pinched during my surfings, and it fits me. I feel trapped sometimes. I am either trapped by circumstances, or my own expectations. I loaded it a couple years ago, before the ban on animated avatars, so that is why I kept it.

My most recent signature was something I saw written on a picnic table, at the park I took my dog hiking. It hit home with me that day. I recall Jimi Hendrix music as Guitar Heaven.

Bebonang is just my married name and the picture is only me. I am pretty much outspoken for my thought as a Deaf Cree fighting for my rights.

The signature is that being deaf is awesome because I noticed that some of the hearing people cringe at the noises and they tried to cover their ears with hands. For me, I never thought that hearing people are so sensitive to the pollution noises and that is why I am very happy to be deaf. Who need to hear? :roll:

<<<<<<<<<< White Wolves..........my wife and i have been encountered with a white wolf in a couple years ago at someone's else home with fence on it with lots of wolves... therefore we are loner wolves as we don't have any friends near our home... except here, DVTV, Facebook......... for the 64 number represent of my birth year of 1964.... There you go!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Last edited:
Kristina B is my first name and last initial.

My avatar changes very infrequently as I haven't found anything quite right. I have no recent pics of me and I guess I could use my Meez picture, but I don't know.

Alright alright, I'm a victim of peer pressure!

Yours truly as a cat... or bat.... flying fox?

Dang it. If somebody has a cuter cat accessory then please send it my way :(

Back