Which school???

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
hey Fly Free, when I arrive DC or Maryland at my aunt's house... we ought to meet somehow... Keep in touch!

sure can do that PDP :)

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
I had season ticket last year but not this year cuz of low $$$ and buying stuff for Gallaudet... How do I get there on foot? LOL
LOLOL. Leave a few hours early. Great exercise, but you'll be tired when you arrive at the park.

Originally posted by prostock19
LOLOL. Leave a few hours early. Great exercise, but you'll be tired when you arrive at the park.
:shock: poor ol' feet all the way... I might :thumb: on the highway hopefully you'll pick me up.. if you drive me by while I :ugh2: ... grr u! LOL

I'm goin back to RIT/NTID.. still in 1st yr prgm. ugh.. won't complete my 1st yr prgm until next March. Ciao

Going to Kedron State High School... first time back in school after what?! 2 months!!

I'm repeating Year 11 for Terms 3 and 4... and then go into Year 12 for 2004 :D

Originally posted by Sherrie
Going to Kedron State High School... first time back in school after what?! 2 months!!

I'm repeating Year 11 for Terms 3 and 4... and then go into Year 12 for 2004 :D

Kewlies, Sherrie -- do well in your Year 11 and 12! :) I reckon you'll do well.

:ily:

Going to CSUS - aka Sac State.....:) I am in summer school now :( never gone from school, but i like it, I just dont like the paperwork and the boring lectures lol

I goes to OCC ( Oakland Community College ) in Michigan...

I went to NTID/RIT in 2001-2002.. (( i kinda miss NTID)) I do want to go back there.. but i know that i dont have any major there.. so i guess i am stuck... :-(

I plan on taking College at home program.. I plan to major in Child Care because I want to set up a Daycare for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing kids. I love kids and I wanna be stay at home mom at the same time one day...so I hope everything goes well for me and you guys! :) I can't go to Gallaudet now because I don't wanna be away from my fiancee (we live together) and it's too far of a trip right now. Maybe one day I will go there! :ily:

Originally posted by Oddball
I will go back to San Fagisco..opps.. I meant Francisco State University to get MS. If you want to visit SF, pls drop me a line, ok? I will take you to Castro Street and be gay ourselves!! LOL FYI FYI FYI I will stay there until May 2004, then I will be out of SF for good. :naughty:

ppfftty oddball where u goin after u leave S.F for good eh? :P let me know by sendin me a PM ;)

Originally posted by Oddball
I will go back to San Fagisco..opps.. I meant Francisco State University to get MS. If you want to visit SF, pls drop me a line, ok? I will take you to Castro Street and be gay ourselves!! LOL FYI FYI FYI I will stay there until May 2004, then I will be out of SF for good. :naughty:

:shock: "for good"?!?!?! I thought SF was America's most beautiful and liberal city ever. How could you say leaving there for good?! I think you're darn lucky to live there. I've failed attempt to move up there from L.A.

Originally posted by Bam-Bam
I'm goin back to RIT/NTID.. still in 1st yr prgm. ugh.. won't complete my 1st yr prgm until next March. Ciao

When did you start school in RIT/NTID?

I am in a school currently from the TV Comm which I rather not to say what school.

As for Wild, u can have day care in ur house.. I wasn't sure if u knew that. In near future, I might take same course as u do. :) Right now, its my daughter's time who need my attention all the time. Hope u do well!

pimpdaddyposse said:
Hello y'll, since the summer is nearly 1/2 over and August is coming around the corner pretty soon... I want to ask y'll question, if you are going back to school or something, where are ya going??? If you aren't going back to school, please try not to answer...

I will be going to Gallaudet and it would be nice to see whose else is going there as well... If not what school are ya going to?
Why not are you going to the NTID?

Back