Which school???

nozobo

Reaction score
Hello y'll, since the summer is nearly 1/2 over and August is coming around the corner pretty soon... I want to ask y'll question, if you are going back to school or something, where are ya going??? If you aren't going back to school, please try not to answer...

I will be going to Gallaudet and it would be nice to see whose else is going there as well... If not what school are ya going to?

Originally posted by DeafSCUBA98
Going to RCC in Minnesota :D also going to Gally for homecomming weekend :D
Great! Then I'll look forward to see u there and keep in touch!

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
Hello y'll, since the summer is nearly 1/2 over and August is coming around the corner pretty soon... I want to ask y'll question, if you are going back to school or something, where are ya going??? If you aren't going back to school, please try not to answer...

I will be going to Gallaudet and it would be nice to see whose else is going there as well... If not what school are ya going to?

Am not in USA -- but am currently taking a course called, 'Certificate 4 in Community Services for the Disability field' -- under TAFE (Techincal And Further Education)...it's similar to college. :)
(In Australia)

I will be at Gally to be with friends when I drop them off, but this fall, I'll be going to CCRI (Community College of Rhode Island)

going to Montgomery Community College in Rockville, MD and ofc as always will visit Gally for Gally HC LOL

Originally posted by knightwolf68
RCC u mean RCTC ??? in Rochester , MInn ????

no, RCC ( Ridgewater community college) its's located in Willmar, MN :D

Originally posted by prostock19
I will be at Gally to be with friends when I drop them off, but this fall, I'll be going to CCRI (Community College of Rhode Island)
hey Matty, make sure you meet me at Gallaudet... we need to make in touch... oh wait... are you bring Allison from Rhode Island to Gally? If so, tell her to contact me to make pla-n to meet :mrgreen: Go Gally, Go Bison Go!

Edited: Hey Matty, you're such a softheart to bring ur friends to drop 'em off at Gally!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Fly Free
going to Montgomery Community College in Rockville, MD and ofc as always will visit Gally for Gally HC LOL
hey Fly Free, when I arrive DC or Maryland at my aunt's house... we ought to meet somehow... Keep in touch!

Originally posted by Aberrrcrombie03
Speaking of right now, I'm at Gallaudet and will be here for the next six months. : )
Kewl... I'll see u around when I get there...

hey Matty, make sure you meet me at Gallaudet... we need to make in touch... oh wait... are you bring Allison from Rhode Island to Gally? If so, tell her to contact me to make pla-n to meet :mrgreen: Go Gally, Go Bison Go!

Edited: Hey Matty, you're such a softheart to bring ur friends to drop 'em off at Gally!
Not a problem. Just to let you and everyone know, we are hoping to make a trip to Six Flags in DC. We all have season tickets, but we have coupons to get people in 1/2 price.

People say I have a big heart. IDK, that is just me. I don't feel like I do sometimes. Sometimes, I feel like I think of myself too much.

Not a problem. Just to let you and everyone know, we are hoping to make a trip to Six Flags in DC. We all have season tickets, but we have coupons to get people in 1/2 price.

People say I have a big heart. IDK, that is just me. I don't feel like I do sometimes. Sometimes, I feel like I think of myself too much.
:shock: There's a Six Flags in DC??? When's that you guys are going there??? Let me know so I might join.. unsure but gimme the infos!

:shock: There's a Six Flags in DC??? When's that you guys are going there??? Let me know so I might join.. unsure but gimme the infos!
Yah...its like 15 miles from Gally. Leave the campus and go right on Florida Ave. Then Right on NY ave. Go on 50 to 95 south. Take the exit where the stadium is, and that is where it is. 20 mins or so. I am not sure when we're going. Have to see what the schedule of things are at Gally. Since we have season tickets, we could go every night...lol.

Yah...its like 15 miles from Gally. Leave the campus and go right on Florida Ave. Then Right on NY ave. Go on 50 to 95 south. Take the exit where the stadium is, and that is where it is. 20 mins or so. I am not sure when we're going. Have to see what the schedule of things are at Gally. Since we have season tickets, we could go every night...lol.
I had season ticket last year but not this year cuz of low $$$ and buying stuff for Gallaudet... How do I get there on foot? LOL

I will go back to San Fagisco..opps.. I meant Francisco State University to get MS. If you want to visit SF, pls drop me a line, ok? I will take you to Castro Street and be gay ourselves!! LOL FYI FYI FYI I will stay there until May 2004, then I will be out of SF for good. :naughty:

Back