Which Movie make u cry???

i did tear while e.t. leaving home from here it make me sad now i was surprised my two little kids they cry while E.T. leave home they said no no come back i was laugh and hugged them...

Grown men don't cry! Therefore, there hasn't been any movie that's made me cry yet!

this movie made me cried.. really hard.

Boys Don't Cry.

I am sure you all people didnt watched this, but It made me cried so hard because the way she went thru the rape scene. It was same as me, I was raped before. It is not because that I became to be a lesbian from a rape, but I became to be a lesbian because I always liked girls ever since I was born.

So, Boys Don't cry is a great movie. after I watched, I cried so hard and I was very glad that my friends was there and supported me when I was cried so hard. It was just a true story that you have to understand how the girl feels.

Life is Beautiful....sigh.
I never cried over any of hollywood movies except this one scene in Armageddon when the father said good-bye to his daughter.
I'd cry a little over any animals (cartoons included) get killed in the movies.

Originally posted by XSilverX-76
"Titanic" while I watched in theater and I was little cried end of story. :tears:

same here first I watched and over over nah cry, Love it

Originally posted by vice
my favorite movie is The Core! it is most phat movie ever... at least in my opinion ;)

:mad2: at your sig....
god.. it drive me nuts.. :madfawk:

but funny tho.. :laugh2:

Originally posted by e
Life is Beautiful....sigh.
I never cried over any of hollywood movies except this one scene in Armageddon when the father said good-bye to his daughter.
I'd cry a little over any animals (cartoons included) get killed in the movies.

same with me.. i cry almost everything!!.. *sigh* whatever any movies get emotionally or killed animals.. or sad at end..
*wailing!*..
hehe.. my man thinks i need to go mental hosp..
:rofl:

The old classic movie made me cry....

"Old Yello" (I forget how to spell it right) it's from Disney. :o

Grave of the Fireflies

Hey, don't knock it just because it is anime. Watch it, and you'll know what I am talking about. That movie is so good and so sad!! I think it is about 2 kids trying to survive in Japan during WW2.

Watching "Saving Private Ryan" made me cry only during the opening and closing scene.....The only movie that I ever cried

I have noticed that the movies that made most of us cry happen to be either from Disney (Bambi, Old Yeller and Lion King) or
the director Steven Spielberg (E.T. , Schindler's List, and Saving Private Ryan)

Seems there is something in the films that tug at our emotions eh

Oh, my mom reminded me when I was just 6 yrs old, the movie, Where the red fern grows, made me cry for a week.

Somehow I disbelieve my mother.

Originally posted by Gambit
the fast and the furious the end the corvette wreck :o :crazy:

Wasnt that supposed to be the Charger not the corvette? *scratch head*

Titanic, StepMom, Perfect Storm, Yellow Dog, Turner & Hooch, and MORE!

Back