Which Movie make u cry???

when i was around 10 years old, i watch "BACKDRAFT" movie .... my BIG CRUSH favorite actor is Kurt Russell ... he died, i CRIED really HARD becuz i thought it was REAL and heartbroke! ... until few months later, i saw him in other new movie, i was like uh? and went to my daddy and said hes ALIVE??? he said YES ... i said oh he can come back to live from dead!!! ... my dad said NO hes always live, didnt die - its not real movie ... just actor/actress .... i felt CHEAP! - i will never forget this!

I'm pretty emotional when it comes to sad movies and sad endings like Steel Magnolias with Julia Roberts and Moulon Rouge with Nicole Kidman. :tears:

I cried when I saw raccoon fell to its death in "Ace Ventura" movie at the beginning... :laugh2:

i m sensitive to cry when i see some sad movies... ugh :(

i like movie with emotions that is 'american flyer' it is on based true story.

"Terms of Endearment", 'Steel Magnolias'. No questions about that! :P Both of them were definitely big time tear-jerkers!! Lots of laughter and sadness mixed all through the movies. Those movies, I've seen a few times and every time I saw it, it never failed to make me cry.

Goldie

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Oh yea, I just remembered about My Girl...that did make me tearful.

YES! YES! 'My Girl' definitely did make me CRY. Especially when Anna Chlumsky's character finds out her best friend has died from bee stings. *sniffling*

Goldie

My absolute favourite movie of all times would have to be "Kramer vs Kramer" with Dustin Hoffman and Meryl Streep. They both were at their best and their youngest as well and they really acted so well. I loved the movie and it really tugged at your heart.

Originally posted by LezArtist
A Walk to Remember, made me cry because it's very very good movie... :tears:

Movies that made me cry big time................

Steel Magnolias
Terms of Endearments
My Girl
Gorillas in the Mist
The Miracle Worker (original with Anne Bancroft and Patty Duke)

Documentaries: Night And Fog (About the concentration camps during WW2) Any film documentaries about the Holocaust always make me cry a flood.

Play: Anne Frank and The Miracle Worker (both at CSDF)

Originally posted by Mr & Ms Sandman
TITANIC, PEARL HARBOR AND SCHEDLIER'S LIST ( How u spell it out for Schedlier)?

Schindler's List. Yeah, that was quite good. I also forgot 2 other movies that were really good: Sophie's Choice and Silkwood (both with Meryl Streep in it)

Originally posted by illustrator
Best of the Best is the first movie, it make me nearly cry at the end of scene.

Best of the Best? Who was in it? What was the storyline about? Can you shed some light on it please as I'm curious about it. :)

Goldie

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Best of the Best? Who was in it? What was the storyline about? Can you shed some light on it please as I'm curious about it. :)

Goldie

Best of the Best (1989)
Action/Adventure
An unorthodox coach and a trainer work together to teach a competition team of kickboxers that winning is not just a sometime thing and that a team is not a team if you don't care about one another.

for more info, pictures, and review...
http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1800034998&intl=us

Originally posted by illustrator
Best of the Best (1989)
Action/Adventure
An unorthodox coach and a trainer work together to teach a competition team of kickboxers that winning is not just a sometime thing and that a team is not a team if you don't care about one another.

for more info, pictures, and review...
http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1800034998&intl=us

Ta Illustrator! Yeah, I like James Earl Jones -- he's a great actor, did you know that he played the voice of Darth Vader? The actor who acted as Darth Vader was David Prowse, but the voice belonged to James Earl Jones. :)

Goldie

Darth Vader rocks. I dunno what his voice sounds like, but I've been told it sounds menacing. A real tear jerking movie for me is A League Of Their Own, don't ask me why but whenever I hear the end credit music I start crying. Life Is Beautiful also made me cry so did Schindlers List.

I can't remember, heaps of movies make me cry, if they're good ones that is.

Ziusudra

Back