Which AD'er are you wondering about?

I knew Pure Ion. I don't need to name his full name.

She's probably WAY too busy to post here!!

Also she got mad at somebody for mentioning that the twins were born, which seemed strange to me, since it wasn't a secret they were coming.

Anyway, if I'm remembering right, she then said words to the effect that she wouldn't post here anymore, wanted to keep her private life private, something like that. So not too surprising that she's dropped out of sight, I guess.

yeah I found out thru facebook I was shocked lol. but not surprised that it wud leak sooner or later ;)

MushyCookies, I'm interested to see what was the drama that caused her family and friends to reject her.

I'm wondering about where are Sxyporkie, Steel and Defmatrixense.

I've been too busy at RIT...now I just graduated with my associate degree in graphic design and will be doing co op this summer.

dertyhoez? I met him in RL. Amazing amazing person. Helped me alot with my signing maybe a year ago. Then he disappeared. Maybe I did something wrong, I'm not sure. I hope he's ok.

Wirelessly posted

Sharky LOL jk jk see him all the time hahhah

So only couple of you have been wondering about me while I was gone from Alldeaf for about a year? :P I had to search the thread with my username and only 2 people mentioned me.

So only couple of you have been wondering about me while I was gone from Alldeaf for about a year? :P I had to search the thread with my username and only 2 people mentioned me.

I've thought of you over the year. I think of others too, just don't post here.

Back