Which AD'er are you wondering about?

Ohhhh, how can I forgot MissP...MissPinocchino...Deafilmedia....aka Patrice from Mississippi??

Pure Ion, he hasn't logged in since 2003! :shock:

Do you want to inform the mods of this or restore your old account?
It's against the rules to have more than one account, so we go through dupe accounts routinely when they pop up, we remove them.

If your old account is still around you might end up getting some action on the receiving end unless you come up and let us know.

I don't mean to scare you or sound strict, but the rules are policy.
See you all later:wave:

I wonder about all the people that moved to "Banned" since I cannot find it on a map. All I know is they never post again.

Jillio, of course. It sucks to her being banned forever. Ha. Who else do I wonder about...umm oh Banjo. He s around on FB he owns deaf events in Ontario area, Canada on FB page. Expelled? does that mean banned permeantly?

No, expelled is other word for left the forum.

Directions | Animal Medical Center

This is the link to directions. If she takes LIRR, it looks like she has to transfer to subway to get here.

They don't take volunteers unless she is already a vet or vet tech student, so I don't know if this will help her, but best luck to her with her curiosity!

Thanks. I am about to send it to her and see what she is going to say. thank you for your time.

Thanks. I am about to send it to her and see what she is going to say. thank you for your time.

You're welcome. But it's just an animal hospital. She could have googled this herself under "animal clinics in NYC." Why do you need to know the exact place where I am working?? Suspicious.

You're welcome. But it's just an animal hospital. She could have googled this herself under "animal clinics in NYC." Why do you need to know the exact place where I am working?? Suspicious.

I don't know much about the vets but saw your post that the way your describes sounds good to me. . I grew up in LI. also, my large relatives who still lives in all over Brooklyn nyc manhattan, staten island and rest of them in long island. I used to go to Brooklyn all the time when I was a kid. therefore No worries about if it were suspicious.

I don't know much about the vets but saw your post that the way your describes sounds good to me. . I grew up in LI. also, my large relatives who still lives in all over Brooklyn nyc manhattan, staten island and rest of them in long island. I used to go to Brooklyn all the time when I was a kid. therefore No worries about if it were suspicious.

Oh. Ok. Didn't know if you were going to stalk me or not. :laugh2:

I don't know too much about Brooklyn, SI or Queens, only Manhattan and the Bronx.

Back