where are you from?!

Am Nora

:cheers: hey guys , what does ur evry day doing ? am a teacher . i have a deaf nd mute student her name is jillian shes 12 yrs old....i been attached to her so much thats y am here in ur world.. its good to be here ....been tutoring her for a year.

from california.... born Exeter, CA and raised all my life until got married in Strathmore, CA. and after married with 2nd husband still living in Springville,CA. I would like to chat with you and other guys who lives in same area I live there. And also would love to chat on ad with you and guys too!!!!

C.C.Sinned said:
Pocono Mountains PA :cool:

I used to live in Sayre, Pa with my ex boyfriend. I don't know where is that place. Where it is near?? I just a curious, C.C. Sinned. :D

jai said:
Hello... :welcome: I'm from Thailand (Bangkok) :wave:

Aloha Jai,

My uncle Tony used to live there but he lives in Kailua, Oahu. Tony moved back to Hawaii from Thailand. He sent me few things from Thailand when I was a little girl. I never forgot about my uncle sent me things. Nice to meet you. :)

From Ohio but I currently live in Arizona (But it's a DRY heat). LOL! I hate the snow! YUCK!

Chi-town here, aka the windy city, but known by those of us that reside here as Chicago (with the accent-Chicaugo)...

Welcome and I am from "Mormon" State. LOL! I am not mormon but give them respect if they are open mind.

medicsigns said:
Chi-town here, aka the windy city, but known by those of us that reside here as Chicago (with the accent-Chicaugo)...

Born and raised in Chi-Town (west suburbs of Chicago), moved to Rochester for college (RIT) then back to Chi-town, couldn't find a job, moved to NW Ohio and found a job and been living here since! Planning on moving back to Chi-town after getting a better job because I'm loyal to Chicago, born there, raised there, will die there! :)

HiBluE01 said:
Aloha Jai,

My uncle Tony used to live there but he lives in Kailua, Oahu. Tony moved back to Hawaii from Thailand. He sent me few things from Thailand when I was a little girl. I never forgot about my uncle sent me things. Nice to meet you. :)

Hello... HiBluE01 :wave:

Oh Isee it's Cool smile maybe can you visit to thailand one day ;) yeah, nice to meet you :hug:

I 'm Deaf, I was native of Wahiawa, Hawaii (Oahu) alll my life till moved to West Allis, Wisconsin when I got married. I current live in Wisconsin. Enjoy to stay on AD.

Back