When you were little girl or boy, What did you want to be when you grew up?

Yes, not just Peter Falk movies, I do watch forensic science and I Detectives on CrimeTV show.

When I was a little girl, I always wanted to be
on the FRONT of the stage like a movie star something
like Sonny & Cher ... and I also wanted to become
the CEO or Vice President of a HUGE Corporation
with high high high visibility.... With too many blocks,
blocks, blocks, obstacles, obstacles I give up...

For the past years, I love being humble
BEHIND the Internet scene in the world of
Internet Technology Infrastructure handling thousands
of e-mail messages on a daily basis communicating
with over 5,000 Engineers and Researchers Worldwide
loving every minute of it !
I used to be very famous in their "Underground world"
of the Internet. Almost all of these Engineers & Researchers
know me....but not anymore due to these
upper management decisions for screwing up my career
based on "discrimination". My former boss (male) was
a truly F**King asshole for taking all of my credits and
he even got angry and jealous of me
when everyone said good things about me and my work.
He did NOT do a good job himself for years,
and guess what I just got "LAID OFF"!!! (instead of him, grrrrr)

Now, I do NOT mind even looking for any data-entry work
and/or even post office work and I do not give a Damn !!!!!

I wanted to be in either the Navy or Air Force, and if not, then in the Roller Derby...jayzuz. LOL! :jaw:

When I was little I wanted to be a police officer everyone thought i was crazy!! lol.. I love to watch cops on tv and still do today.. I love to watch cops caughting bad people and get them off the street.. But one of my friends say.. U gotta get shot before any other hearing officers lol.. which that is correct!!.. but too bad my wish cant come true... I wanted more than anything to be a police officer.. im pretty tough.. I know i could do the job very well but the problem is.. cant hear.. when someone coming from behide or if diapatcher tried calling for help.. sucks!!!

when I was kid. I always want to be famous cook.

But now, I want to be teacher in history, mostly.

when i was young i wanted to be marines or air force to serve our country also, to be lawyer or counslor ... but now i don't get round where i want to be ... and have been in college to study pre law or paralegals but it isn't for me because i never good at study homework at all lol .. that's me ... right now i have decent job better than nothing ... also, right now i am consider to go back to college once again to try again to study on pre law or paralegal ... everybody else thought that i should be counslor or actor or work for the politics but i don't want that !! few reasons why is that counslor that i wouldn't take it because if i do that then i might not be social with deaf community that much because of that professial types , actor heck no thanks because i don't want the ppl think that i am that snob or infamous in the world forget it , work for politics i wouldn't mind at all because i like to debates about politics stuffs it is very interest but would i get promotion to better position ?? i don't think so ... since i have heard that hearing politics always think hearing ppl is perfect than disablity which one of my friend was trying to get up to new level but they keep put him below ... that where it got my mind stuck and figure out it is not for me ... unless i have something up on my sleves to roll up then i would go for it ...

Engineering. Thats something im working my way up right now. Imagin your self makin something new for the world and for the ppl to live easy ok ok you can laugh at me but ill show you someday...

Sorry all this is makin me remember of my big brother laughing at me when I was young. That bastard.

I wanted to be "Miss Elizabeth" when I grew up. She was a valet for the the Macho Man Randy Savage who was a WWF wrestler.

I used to watch wrestling all the time when I was young. Damn good times.

I wanted to be a lawyer. Fortunately, I outgrew my desire to engage in criminal behavior.

When I was a little girl, I wanted to get married, have kids, and be a nurse.
Now I've got the hubby, twin girls, and I'm heading to Nursing school in a year. So far so good, don't you think.

Air Hostess, was my childhood dream until I found out its impossible for deaf and need to learn FIVE languages!! Because I want to travel all over the world for free as excuse!

Now, I am working as machinst, and used to work for the Government as Public Civil Servant!

When you were little girl or boy, What did you want to be when you grew up?

if boy, Rock star

if girl, Dancer

Linuz

Tsk tsk...you mean you were sexually confused when you were growing up? Has your body made up its mind now?

Smiles!
DD :thumb:

DreamDeaf said:
Tsk tsk...you mean you were sexually confused when you were growing up? Has your body made up its mind now?

Smiles!
DD :thumb:
:D

Lunz

Always glad to give you a smile for the day!!! Ain't nothing better than a smile a day to keep the gloomy gus away!

Love,
DD :nana:

When I was a teenager, I alway looked up my 7 th and 8th grade language teacher and wanted to be language teacher like her till I went to HS and realized that the teacher have to do alot of paperworks etc.. I said to myself no no no I am not good with english.. stink!! hehe

I also wanted to follow family's footstep to be a soldier. And to be a cop too. I guess the deafness took my dream. sigh!!

when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a cop but turns out that it will be too difficult for me to take that job as I am deaf so I rather take the job as a comic book artist, with my special ablitites, instead

When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a black person and I wanted to be a pilot.

Now, I'm still a white person and I'm graduating from high school in 2 months with no knowledge about airplanes. LOL. I'm going to RIT this fall and majoring in Biology. hmm. oh well.

Back