What's your first pet when you were a kid?

yagazn

Reaction score
My first pet was a white german shepherd dog and a golden retrieve dog when I was a kid. They were my fave pet. Then cat, hamster, parrot and a golden fish.

Last April 2008, My niece got her first white poodle dog. (see pic below) That's why it remind me of my first white german shepherd dog.

What's your first pet (Any pet) when you were a kid. You can post your pic if you have one (if you don't have one, that's okay)

my pic on youtube: (My video may be turn off)
[yt]3pUauzJc1Dw[/yt]

I had a black and white border collie when I was 5.

2lw61i9.jpg

Last edited:
I don't remember what was my first pet, but I had many pets when growing up, lol.

i dont know what was my first pet..when i was very little....

but i know some which i can remmy..

my dog, white west highland terrier was my first dog when i was born fortunely he was alive when 3 of us were born.
he died when i was 3, my sister was 7 and my brother was 1

When I was nine, my parents had two boston terriers.

2ewhcab.jpg

Only had 1 cat when growing up ... a black one named 'Whisky', only had him for a couple of years as he had to be put down due to some incurable mouth infection.

The first pet I had was a kitten. Over the years in my childhood, I've had various pets since I was living on the farm. I've had puppies/dogs, kittens/cats, hamsters, gerbils, goldfishes, rabbits, chickadees, horses, goats and a fawn.

The first pet I had was a Border Collie x with German Shepherd. She was a tri-color Border Collie x. Over the years of my childhood had cats, German Shepheard x, bird and fish.

My mom had 2 toy poodle mixed dog since I was born. The boy name was Pepper and other girl name is Fifi. Until Pepper passed away when I was baby. We had Fifi until I was 5. She passed away of cancer at age 14.

When I was a kid, I happened to find a tiny frog by the river rocks where I lived closer to the park that was my first pet.

When I was really young we had a black and white cat named Cleo.

I always have had other cats named Potato and Pumpkin and a dogs named Nellie, Pebbles and Rags

Now we have a dog named Chaos.

My first pet was a orange/white cat named Bo Mac. He was a terror in the neighborhood, and yet he was such a sweet cat at home, lol, despite bringing home a 'gift' every single day.

Have had goldfishes until they ate each other. Cannibals!

Now I have a beautiful senior Ragdoll cat named Samson.

When i was kid, maybe say around 6 years old. I got Border Collie. My dad told me if i want to name him, I named him, "Stupid". My dad laughed hard and told me, other name. I told him, "dumb". Actually name is, "Barks" because he kept barking all the time. The reason why i kept said that because that dog do nothing at all and just stare at me.

later, i got jack russell (around when i was 10) after Barks passed away, i named jack russell- "Flash".

My first pet was a orange/white cat named Bo Mac. He was a terror in the neighborhood, and yet he was such a sweet cat at home, lol, despite bringing home a 'gift' every single day.

Have had goldfishes until they ate each other. Cannibals!

Now I have a beautiful senior Ragdoll cat named Samson.

I would love to take your Ragdoll cat home with me. :giggle:

He's so cute. :)

Back