What's your first pet when you were a kid?

I remember my first dog, her name was Bebe small dog can't remmy what breed. I was about 2 or 3 years old at that time.

mine was a cocker spaniel named temujin (after hero Genghis Kahn the Red Haired) anyhoos I had him for 6 years then had to give him to grandma since we were moving he lived to be 13 years old and had to be put down for some incurable something or other man I cryed so hard when he passed on wished I had a picture somewhere

mine was a maltese. he got ran over by a car at age 3 :tears:

I think my first pet was Collie...my adopted mom (my real grandma) loved that kind of breed. And mostly growing up was Boarder Collie. And my first cat was Snowwhite (all white) when I was like about 22 years old when I got her.

Now I have Jack Russell-Tahoe and her daughter Jack Russell/Pug-Tinkerbell.

I'm going to assume all animals can be considered a pet. All my life, I've been around cows, occasional pigs, wild cats and a dog or two. I was afraid of cats for a while because I thought they grew into tigers.

awwww. I love Maltese. I am sorry about your lost dog. Did your dog use a leash for walking?

My brother was too stupid to learn how to follow the rules and still don't know how to follow the rules. He went out without a leash. My dog had a tendency to run after stranger. She was running to greet my neighbor across the street. I still haven't forgave him.

My brother was too stupid to learn how to follow the rules and still don't know how to follow the rules. He went out without a leash. My dog had a tendency to run after stranger. She was running to greet my neighbor across the street. I still haven't forgave him.

Is it older or younger brother?

I think my first pet was Collie...my adopted mom (my real grandma) loved that kind of breed. And mostly growing up was Boarder Collie. And my first cat was Snowwhite (all white) when I was like about 22 years old when I got her.

Now I have Jack Russell-Tahoe and her daughter Jack Russell/Pug-Tinkerbell.

I used to have a Jack Russell dog when I was 13. My dad bought it from farm. I had her for a year until before Christmas. My mom rid of her because chewed our stuff. She was so WILD and hyper. She can jump over the fence.

After my dad died. He wanted my mom to have a toy poodle mixed with yorkie like his brother's own of yorkie and other toy poodle dogs. 1 month later. My mom found a pup in newspaper for sell. We got a new puppy. I gave her a name was Gigi. She was so cute and small. I held her when I was on the way to home. She slept on my arms. She had a puppies and gave a birth. Her granddaughter of my dog now. Her grandma Gigi passed away in 2005. :(

Ohh man. I don't want to see any dog or cat hit by car. It make me so sad. It happened to my cousins' dogs got hit by cars and semi truck many times.

I trained to my dog not run across the street without me. She obey my command. She is good girl. She always chase me around all the times. When she was puppy about 8 or 9 months old. I am not sure. She did run across the street. My mom busted on her and put her in cage to learn her lesson. Now she know. I won't let her walk away from me. I told her to come. She come to me.

I had farm of animals! too many to list who they are but i had 4 Dogs (American Basset hounds), 2 pet cats, 4 farm cats, geeses, chickens, ponies, rabbits, guinea pigs, toad, a sheep, these animals was there on the day i was born so i count these as my pets too.

Now as single lady living on my own I still have the family cat and she lives with me, still have a horse, and now have a Jack Russell aswell, it won't be long before i have a farm again!

My first pet was a white german shepherd dog and a golden retrieve dog when I was a kid. They were my fave pet. Then cat, hamster, parrot and a golden fish.

Last April 2008, My niece got her first white poodle dog. (see pic below) That's why it remind me of my first white german shepherd dog.

What's your first pet (Any pet) when you were a kid. You can post your pic if you have one (if you don't have one, that's okay)

my pic on youtube: (My video may be turn off)
[yt]3pUauzJc1Dw[/yt]

1607_view.jpg

My First Pet was a dog but she's gone now thats me and her

My first pet was a black kitty when I was 5 years old. I don't know what happened to it, though. I never asked my parents where it went.

Back