What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spinach and feta ravioli, artichoke, olive and beet tossed salad with lemon and garlic vinegrette, grilled. marinated zuchinni and chocolate cake.

Vegetable beef soup, and some weird puffy potato sticks like Cheetos texture with vegetables in them.

Tonight, family had cheese manicotti with garlic toast. I had a dinner that was a bowl type frozen thing that had black-eyed peas, brown rice and veggies. And I had a piece of pita bread with no milk. We also had peaches.

A breakfast sandwich by Jimmy Dean that was whole grain muffin, turkey sausage, egg white, and cheese.

Also chicken noodle soup.

Schlotzkys original. Yum. That was a real treat.

I'm having tuna with roast tomatoes, onions, garlic and calmita olives with rice and salad.

Loin chops, mashed potatoes, cranberry orange sauce.

I resisted the calling of mac n cheese, and served myself some vegetable soup!

*pats on back*

Home made burgers, oven baked fries and tea. Soo good, hubby made it for me after I did an 11 hour work day on my feet. He is so nice to me.

Say, who has an easy and delicious mac and cheese old fashioned recipe? (Thanks to Murderegina who gave me a mac and cheese jones!) There are many on the net, but it would be nice to get a tried and true one if you please?

Home made burgers, oven baked fries and tea. Soo good, hubby made it for me after I did an 11 hour work day on my feet. He is so nice to me.

Say, who has an easy and delicious mac and cheese old fashioned recipe? (Thanks to Murderegina who gave me a mac and cheese jones!) There are many on the net, but it would be nice to get a tried and true one if you please?

Oh no. I'm going to have to shield my eyes when someone's posts it. Mac and cheese...my only weakness :(

Well - this evening daughter had a cooled down tomato soup and son, mother and I had a Curry/lime chicken, boiled red potatoes and steamed broccoli as well as the Curried Carrot Raisin salad from the Dairy-free thread. Son put blue cheese dressing on his broccoli and I used a tofu sour cream on my broccoli and potatoes.

We had Mongolian beef on Basmati rice, and sugar cookies.

Hopefully later there will be biscuits and orange juice.

My husband is the best. I did another long day, 7:30am to 7:00pm, ech. I came home and he had cooked a small steak, a crispy potato puff, fried yellow squash and whole corn on the cob. Wow!

:lol:
actually it was vegan
hubby feels the same as you:giggle:

yeah, the lime salsa was nice and spicy!

Myself, I would have loved the whole thing. Dogmom, sounds totally yummy!

Tonight, I am fixing pork loin chops cooked in a pear nectar with raisins and cinnamon. Pasta with a olive oil and lime dressing and peas with the same olive oil and lime dressing. Sliced Florida Tangelos on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back