What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All alone tonight, I think, so I am just going to eat Ramen and orange juice. Hardly worth mentioning. :lol:

Oh Botti - come join me and the family - we are having pork loin chops cooked with a balsamic ginger sauce, white rice and corn.

homemade potato chips oven baked, pan fried Hoki fish in bread crumbs and butter, and some brocolli - simple and yet very nice

Well - was going to be spaghetti and garlic toast with homemade bread, but MIL came home from fair and is too tired to cook and is offering to take us out to eat. Get to do some creative ordering with my dietary restrictions.

So far, vegetable beef soup and pita bread. I need to check the freezer to see if we have anything interesting.

Well - what was planned had to be scrapped and put back into the freezer. Thankfully it had not thawed out yet. Hubby understood dentist wrong and thought he was getting his dentures today. He has another week or so to go.

We will be having a ground beef goulash (throw together) for dinner.

Can't eat dinner tonight. Hubby went to McD's for the family. MIL cooked her chicken which the smell has made me totally sick to my stomach. She uses WAT TOO MUCH seasonings. It's 2 hours later and the house still reeks.

Last edited:
Beef and roasted vegetable stew, razzleberry pie and ice cream. It was really nice too.

Will be fixing what was planned for last night. Hopefully it will be a better evening.

Nevah gonna happen!

Aww! Cmon! Come over and I'll BBQ you a amazing horse steak that would melt like a butter in your mouth and taste sooo good that your eyes will roll into your skull, your toes will curl as you go savory the tender meat in your mouth!!! :giggle:

Aww! Cmon! Come over and I'll BBQ you a amazing horse steak that would melt like a butter in your mouth and taste sooo good that your eyes will roll into your skull, your toes will curl as you go savory the tender meat in your mouth!!! :giggle:

That's what my brother said about alligator and squirrel. I was okay with the rattlesnake chunks, but that's was about it as far as "off the wall" meat.

Baked chicken breast and ricotta and spinach filled tortelloni with meat sauce.

Good when my husband is home as he is a much better cook than I. :lol:

Chicken w/yellow rice, green beans , rolls & tea. Was not feeling very well today, but dinner was delish!

Chicken, white rice (underdone as the burner quit without me knowing), steamed carrots and a cucumber and tomato salad.

We had yummy-licious pizza tonight. It was delivery, though. I can't take credit for any of it except for paying for it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back