What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to Lone Star Steakhouse. Vacation and good coupons for chicken sandwiches.

I am going to eat a baked sweet potato as my side. Fun times!

Roast beef, brown gravy with onions, mashed garlic pototatoes, green beans with a sprinkling of currants.
It was my turn to cook. My husband was glad because he was tired.

:lol:
actually it was vegan
hubby feels the same as you:giggle:

Do we have these things in common too?!?! :laugh2:

I'm not vegan, but I am a vegetarian and sometimes eat vegan things. My husband is also not vegetarian, but plays well with me at the dinner table. :giggle:

Tonight I had a baked potato with butter and sour cream, and a big crunchy salad with cauliflower, peas, raisins, yellow peppers, craisins, bac-os, croutons and thousand island dressing. Hubby had steak, salad and baked potato.

thanks Kristina-

:wave:PatsCats! :giggle: yeah I guess we do. I was actually vegan at one time and now can't call myself that technically. I wear leather shoes and use local honey. I avoid dairy but will eat certain fish, local/pastured eggs and poultry. I follow a whole-foods, plant-based diet consisting mostly of whole as opposed to refined soy products, whole, sprouted grains, lots of fruits and veggies, lots of olive oil and tomato products, fermented foods, raw foods. Minimal to no "white" anything.
I like to experiment with different salad combinations- the one you made looks good:)
btw - will PM you will remains of previous that I had to re-adjust-

since it's about 8:30am here, not sure what I'll be having yet tonight. I have 3-bean chili and whole grain bread that seems would be a good plan-

Stir-fried bokchoi with soybean sauce and fresh chilli (peppers) topped on jasmine rice.

Tonight a family birthday at a restaurant unless the snow keeps on.

hope you have a nice time, Bott :wave:

Thanks.

This is my stepmother's birthday.

It is the third anniversary of my life with Ramsay Hunt Syndrome.

My husband took vacation as this day really frightens me. So far so good. :fingersx:

BecLak, that looks really good!

It's one of my favourites. I love greens and all vegetables. Yummy!! (No, I'm not strictly a vegetarian, just prefer veges over meat).

Tonight we had baked tilapia, with diced tomatoes, roasted potatoes and green beans.

Tonight hubby took me to Cicis Pizza. It was great until I lost my pager. boooohooo!

No I have lost it. We asked both managers, the cashier and the busboy. It is simply gone and I am incredibly sad now. I did suspend the service when we got home. We will go back tomorrow and ask again. Hope it is there, but it is most likely stolen. It is my own fault. It is likely that I must get another phone.

No I have lost it. We asked both managers, the cashier and the busboy. It is simply gone and I am incredibly sad now. I did suspend the service when we got home. We will go back tomorrow and ask again. Hope it is there, but it is most likely stolen. It is my own fault. It is likely that I must get another phone.

Sorry. That really sucks. :(

Not sure yet, will go to store to get inspiration I guess. Pizza is out since hubby still has no teeth. Gets them on Tuesday. Tired of spaghetti. Just not sure. Most times, I have to think of cooking 2 meals now with my restrictions and family will not eat what I have most of the time.

Ended up getting individual frozen dinners for everyone. I actually found a few in the local Winn Dixie that were dairy free. Tomorrow I am going to Whole Foods to get more dinners and pizzas that are all dairy free for me.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Chicken quesadillas on corn tortilia , black beans w garlic, salsa and sweet tea.

tilapia, cheese rice and peas. It was good!

tomorrow we'll have beef veggie soup, homemade! MMM! My first time make it, and I believe it will turn out so delish!

Last night was family night. All the kids came and we had oven fried chicken, sour cream biscuits with gravy, peas with carrots, brocolli salad and razzleberry pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back