What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bott, you and I have the same difficulty....

Bott, you and I have the same difficulty....

Yes. We finally dug some hamburger out of the freezer, and are baking some potatoes.

My daughter texted she wants to come to dinner and is on the bus from her college, so my tiny house is going to be filling up.

No buns, so we are going to try English muffins for the sandwiches.

We will add orange juice and oranges, and hopefully everyone will be happy.

I think it seems like a cozy gathering:) English muffin buns is a creative idea.
maybe we have some russets or something...

Well - fixed dinner for family. It has to wait for hubby and daughter to get back. MIL sent them to get ice since we will be without a fridge for 2 days again. I have to get over some anger before I can eat.

Wirelessly posted

Wheat pasta w meat sauce, garlic bread sticks and almond milk

My oldest boy wanted to cook BBQ chicken, said it was his "secret recipe" for the sauce....so I let him take over the kitchen....it was awful!

Going to get me a bowl of cereal like my 2 other boys did earlier....

We had meat & cheese lasguna and garlic bread for dinner. :)

Tonight will be BBQ chicken, macaroni and peas.

for husband - chicken patty sandwiches and cheesy potatoes and salad

for me:hmm:

Busy day! Drive through burgers and canned chili. At least the dogs are happy!

MIL is cooking her chicken and she uses too many seasonings. The smell is totally ruining my appetite. Son or mother will be cooking as I cannot and will not be able to eat. Looks like maybe a PB&J night for me. They are having whole pagrain spaghetti with sauce and a tossed salad.

General Tso's chicken with rice that my daughter brought over. We are also drinking coffee and baking a Razzleberry pie for dessert.

It's pretty nice and cozy for a snowy evening. :)

Wirelessly posted

Homemade tortilia chips with a SW salad with beans, cheese, and dressing.

I made fried rice with a very light ginger soy sauce. It was wonderful.

Tonight we had deer chili again. It was yummy.

For tonight, the plans are kielbasa, rice and beets. Around here, plans change like the tide, so we will see what happens.

It's Friday. So walking to the closest diner with my daughter , unless ice or snow interfere.

Hubby and son are on an overnight fishing expedition, so it was just daughter, mother and myself. MIL cooks for herself. We three went to Denney's and will not visit that locations again. Mother's soup was cold as was the replacement. Her salad was all brown and wilted and they had no fresh lettuce. Daughter's burger did not have the toppings as the waitress forgot them. They came after the burger was half gone. I had a Breakfast Skillet meal that was totally over-cooked. The spinach was black, the red peppers were the consistency of water, the egg which was supposed to be over light, came out over hard. We complained and were given coupons to come back. He just bought the franchise and is trying to get it back into shape. It's been going downhill for the last year. I might try again in a few months, but I don't know. This was a total waste of the $26. The waitress did not know what she was doing.Three other families just got up and walked out since their orders were never taken after 15-20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back