What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:aw: it's my chocolate "sweet tooth" . Big one. Inherited from my dear dad.
I'd love to share some of my hot chocolate with you:wave: I don't have any candycane one but we have some powdered and various things to add, if desired:)

:aw: it's my chocolate "sweet tooth" . Big one. Inherited from my dear dad.
I'd love to share some of my hot chocolate with you:wave: I don't have any candycane one but we have some powdered and various things to add, if desired:)

It would be fun.

I had an apple, some cheese and crackers and two pinwheels.

:wave: yes, I agree it would be fun, Bott.

Dixie, are "pinwheels" a kind of cookie?

We had fondu on Dec 24. It's been a family tradition to have it on xmas eve since 1984,

Wirelessly posted

I ate tamale, potato salad and beans at my aunts then ate late dinner at uncle's place, he cooked a gourmet dinner prime rib, mashed potatoes , English souffle, and German chocolate cake for dessert.

We just finished Christmas dinner. Dinner tonight will be leftovers and more leftovers.

We just finished Christmas dinner. Dinner tonight will be leftovers and more leftovers.

We are going to have turkey tonight at my younger daughter's home tonight. My biggest worry is that the turkey is leftover from my son in law's family's noon dinner.

That is a very minor worry, but I can guarantee the apostrophes are in the right place!

Check this writing TheWriteAlex.

My stepmother's retirement career has been in proofreading so she told me where they go. :P

All sounds good!!!

I had chicken burritos, mexican rice and black beans for dinner.

A lot of fattening soul food and alcohol courtesy of my in laws. Got heartburn since I am not used to eating such rich foods. *groannnnnnn*

Chinese food last night - had dinner with my folks and synagogue friends after all <hadn't initially planned to go>

Even though we still have leftover ham and such, the family is getting sick of it. So, I think I will be fixing pork in pear nectar, white rice and green beans.

I am hoping to just have a lime crush soda, orange juice, and milk. I have a terrible cold.

IMG_7815-1.jpg
[/IMG]

My specialty: Sweet potato casserole

And my fav!....I'm the only one in the family that will eat sweet potatoes! Just love'em, any ol' way,,,fried, baked, even raw.

Yesterday we had orange and cranberry glazed roasted turkey stuffed with onion and apple, broc and rice casserole, mashed potatoes, peas, cornbread dressing, cranberry jelly, tamales, lace cookies, turtle bars, pecan carmel drops, sweet tea, milk and sodas. We had (no kidding) a full crate of candies.

Luckily we have few leftovers. Just enough for a nice second round today. I am hoping to make potato pancakes with the bit of leftover mashed potatoes tomorrow. I love those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back