What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems we are going to Denney's tonight. Hubby wants a Grand Slam breakfast and since it's his birthday, he gets it free. He is 53 today.

I am dinner eat supper turkey, marcinico cheese mixing!!!

Just made chunky veggie lasagna with 2 cheeses (havarti and marble), homemade buns (fresh dough) and chef's salad. Oldest niece is coming over for dinner with her boyfriend and we're looking forward to seeing them in a few hours.

I made a big pot of my famed bean medley. Pinto, black-eye, northern beans with lentils and split peas and brown rice; mushrooms, onions, celery and eggplant sauteed, spices galore in homemade portobello soup, topped with melted cheddar and a dab of sour cream and a few splashes of soy sauce.
Yeah, the guys here watching the game think it is weird, but fuggem.

I made a big pot of my famed bean medley. Pinto, black-eye, northern beans with lentils and split peas and brown rice; mushrooms, onions, celery and eggplant sauteed, spices galore in homemade portobello soup, topped with melted cheddar and a dab of sour cream and a few splashes of soy sauce.

OMG! That sounds delicious! I have chicken stewing for chicken and dumplings, but I think I would much rather be at your house!

We are having BBQ'd pork chops, macaroni and green beans.

:drool: Damn I want the recipe!

Tonight, we will be having chicken simmered in pear nectar with cinnamon, ginger, onions and celery served over pasta and steamed carrots. Banana Cream pie for dessert.

I was fast hamburger and fries fry! I am hungry! whoa OMLA I am fastest my stomach whoa 30 minutes!

I had a big handful of pistachios. :)

We had a bit of leftover garlic lemon roast chicken so my husband made a wonderful roast chicken salad. He served it on whole grain wheat bread and it was magnificent.

Today is weight loss meeting night again, so I think we are going to Perkins. MIL may decide to go to Applebee's. Family is having pork, potatoes and peas cooked by my son this evening.

tonight I'm having some brussels sprouts <yeah, I know, but I like 'em>, and a veggie burrito and something for dessert, maybe some hot cocoa?
hubby, don't know....

tonight I'm having some brussels sprouts <yeah, I know, but I like 'em>, and a veggie burrito and something for dessert, maybe some hot cocoa?
hubby, don't know....

I love brussels sprouts!

We had roast beef , mashed potato, and in the oven now, a blueberry torte from Trader Joe's. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back