What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight Just baked sweet potato! My girls probably want mac cheese? :)

Tonight will be a warm and hearty hamburger throw-together with Latin seasonings and rice. I will still have to grind it up for hubby, but at least it will be warm for this cold rainy weather we are having.

Made chicken cacciatore with pasta. MIL joined us and had never had it before. She was totally impressed and said I was a better cook than she thought. She also said that she might let me cook for her more often. Will wonders never cease?

I ate yellow corn and ate cheese and mixing meat also salad!

Steamed kielbasa, pasta and steamed carrots. Sliced oranges for all but hubby, he had a banana.

Shrimp, ham, and spinach stir-fried on a bed of Basmati rice. Chocolate milk.

Later orange juice for a healthy snack.

63440_10100273550145199_8825246_58864304_3099537_n.jpg

West Texas style taco salad. It sounds odd, but tastes very good. There are three types of canned beans, rinsed, your choice. We had navy, black and ranch style pintos. You make a normal, mixed, tossed salad. Then you sprinkle a variety of the beans on top, add broken Fritos rather than croutons and top it with catalina dressing. Yeah, I know, but it is delicious.

West Texas style taco salad. It sounds odd, but tastes very good. There are three types of canned beans, rinsed, your choice. We had navy, black and ranch style pintos. You make a normal, mixed, tossed salad. Then you sprinkle a variety of the beans on top, add broken Fritos rather than croutons and top it with catalina dressing. Yeah, I know, but it is delicious.

That does sound good. Do you add any meat? I think some spicy ground turkey or beef would go nice. Maybe even some shredded chicken? And how about some queso blanco or feta?

Damn, it's 1am and I am hungry now.

It is traditionally served meatless and cheeseless. I think your ideas sound great though. Queso fresco crumbled in would be good too.

Took MIL to weight loss group, so Perkins for dinner afterwards. I had soup and salad. Chicken tortilla soup and side salad with chipolte ranch dressing.

It's cold...so I made a very big pot of Chili, along with tater tots, saltines and tea....my 3 boys ate it up, I only had a small bowl of it....still hungry for more Chili, guess I'll run by Wendy's and get me some.

Spaghetti, and Panna Cotta with peaches and blueberries. Got that at Trader Joes. I thought it was cake, but it turned out to be sort of like a flan or custard. It was good.

Monday is burger night. Rough day at work. Delicious Big Burgers with fries and soda. It was great. I do admit that I share the fries with my poor dogs. Lol

Tonight is the Christmas party for the weight loss group. We are going to Olive Garden. I will be having eggplant Parmesan.

Steak, sauteed mushrooms and onions, baked potatoes, peas, salad and banana cream pie.

Perkins. Biscuit Bake with chicken. Fresh fruit. Hash browns. Pie made at home.

I had a turkey and veggie Subway sub on whole grain bread, no mayo or cheese, lots of veggies, including different kinds of peppers.
Hubby had burger and fries. We were coming back from holistic vet appt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back