what's the number one things u dislike or hate?

Ignorance, Racism, NASCAR, Rap/ghetto/ganster attitudes and behaviors, High School Musical, Americanized Anime/Manga.... :pissed:

I could keep going on and on but that might take too long
right on.

Motor Madness: Gas Guzzling is Business as Usual at NASCAR (By Jean Gerard)
But "green" fuel is not part of the picture at NASCAR races. Using "The Official Fuel of NASCAR," also known as high-octane "110 Leaded Racing Gasoline," as many as 50 drivers spin around 40 major tracks (and an unknown number of lesser venues). Each track averages 10 250- to 500-mile races per week in the summer, and the average race lasts two hours. These figures do not count practice runs.

According to the radio show Living on Earth, "The Environmental Protection Agency says the form of lead used in gasoline, alkyl lead, can cause neurological damage, mood swings and memory loss at very low levels. Children are especially vulnerable. A report EPA drafted five years ago says lead particles could remain airborne around race tracks and spectators and residents nearby might be at risk."

Frank O'Donnell, president of Clean Air Watch, says that "government is asleep at the switch" when it comes to regulating use of leaded gas by NASCAR. In a letter to NASCAR last January, O'Donnell wrote, "By permitting the continued use of lead, your organization may be putting millions of spectators and nearby residents at unnecessary risk of suffering serious health effects…Even low levels of lead damage the brain and nerves in fetuses and young children, resulting in learning deficits and lowered IQ."

At the average consumption of two miles per gallon in a 250-mile race, 125 gallons of fuel would be required per car. Multiply that by 40 cars in one race, and each event consumes the staggering figure of 5,000 gallons of gasoline! If there are 10 races per week, that's 50,000 gallons. Multiply that by the number of NASCAR official tracks (not counting small ones), and the fuel consumption rises astronomically—to roughly two million gallons for one season!

we've almost completely used up hundreds of millions of years of fossil fuels in 200 years and these NASCAR morons are chugging the last of our precious gas, and they don't even use unleaded. and what the hell is the point of having 40 cars at once race 250 miles on a circular track? you'd think a 4 hour ultra-endurance race like that would be a once in a lifetime thing, BUT THEY DO THEM LIKE 20 TIMES A WEEK. watching a bunch of cars endlessly drive in circles might entertain some people, but not me.

I hate having bad "HAIR" day! lol Getting up in the morning and my hair look like it went "haywire" lol

My dislikes:
- all kinds of abusers.
- traffic.
- inconsiderate and rude people.
- lazy people.
- one of my current neighbours.
- rumours in the deaf community - I have to listen to rumours about the other people in the states where I no longer live in. :dizzy:
- going to stores with females - they usually like to check out clothes and hair/facial comestics. :o I guess if I'm going to have a woman of my own in the future, I'll have to put up with that for rest of my life. :giggle:
- people who don't know when to hush.

-having AK and losing to AQ in poker

-women who dont like giving oral sex.

-that guy in line at the gas station who buys 10 different scratch off lottery tickets that takes 20 minutes because he cant decide on what the fuck he wants--so annoying.

-anything that involves algebra

-when the cherry falls out on your cigerette and you never knew.

-paying for beer at rock concerts.

-expensive gasoline.

-women who have 9 kids on a 15k a year income.

-Will Ferrell. So goddamn unfunny.

-Paris Hilton. Seriously who even gives a crap about that ugly broad?

-people who dont know what a bar of soap is.

right on.

Motor Madness: Gas Guzzling is Business as Usual at NASCAR (By Jean Gerard)

we've almost completely used up hundreds of millions of years of fossil fuels in 200 years and these NASCAR morons are chugging the last of our precious gas, and they don't even use unleaded. and what the hell is the point of having 40 cars at once race 250 miles on a circular track? you'd think a 4 hour ultra-endurance race like that would be a once in a lifetime thing, BUT THEY DO THEM LIKE 20 TIMES A WEEK. watching a bunch of cars endlessly drive in circles might entertain some people, but not me.

I dont see the point of 40 cars racing around in circles either but I never really thought about all the gas they are using up until I read this post and the one you quoted. GEEEZ! That is some serious waste of gas!

%^#@$%^!!! right wing conservatives!

Church going types who do the devil's deed...No wonder they are isolated and frustrated! LOL

Dislikes:

smoking
snobby peeps
$300 Coach purses
FORD cars except Mustang
peeps who assume without knowing
peeps who are defensive
firey ants
advertisements online
peeps who dwells on things that don't let go

1) my annoying sister
2) when my sidekick acts rly weird