what's the number one things u dislike or hate?

Drunk people
Rapist
Sex offenser
Drunk people
Crowds
heavy traffic
hearing people who don't accpet my deaf.
life are unfair!

LMAO!... Yeah Me too!.. hate'em the worst....

beside those livers.. (chuckle).. I hate stupid I mean STUPID people that has no respect for others.. they always think of themselves such as...

parking on double space parking spot...?

flipping me birdie when they knew they were at faults?...

have no manners.. such as farting behind me when I'm eating at Chili's .. sheesh!!..

there's more... but I'll put it away for now..

just sayin'

what's the number one things you dislike or hate?

heavy traffic
slow traffic
pay bills
shopping
---------?
you can list 5 things, 10 things or more.

How do these things come under "Marriage, Dating & Single Life"? :confused:

Sorry Reba.Okay Jolie, you can move me to the proper location. From now on, I will use general chat.

I hate when see gas price is so expensive, high real estate and rent apt cost, wartime that cause alot of errors, rude people at anywhere, parent who abuse their child, increase more crime and higher tax cost.

There are a lot of things I hate and dislike so I will post what I hate the most.

I hate working my ass off and just when I get a good raise, the cost of living goes up.

ISP
My husband
West Virginia
Rude people
Bills
Gas
People who hurt other people

interpreter, heavy smog, adultery, drugs & alcohol, two-faced, ssi & ssdi, bad temper, racism, residential school

Things that I hate:

rapists/sex offenders
sirens going off in middle of the night
Dr. Pepper. I just can't stand it.
traffic jams
rude people
gas prices it costs almost 4 dollars around here.
bills

Things that I hate:

rapists/sex offenders

sirens going off in middle of the night
Dr. Pepper. I just can't stand it.
traffic jams
rude people
gas prices it costs almost 4 dollars around here.
bills
what about statutory rapists?

I can't stand....

inconsiderate people
lazy people
high gas prices
expensive real estate costs
Sexual offenders (rapists, molesters, etc)
hypocrites
fake people
corruption government with corruption politicians
being too crowded
to be around or see abusive people
trouble makers
being alone and lonely
paying bills

I hate people who are out to hurt you for their own personal gain or pleasure.
I hate people who take advantage of you.
I hate control freaks.
I hate people who doesn't care about anyone except themselves, and in that process that person ends up hurting others.

There is one specific person in mind (ex roommate) who I mentioned all of the above would apply to that person. That person really hurt me. She kicked me when I was down. I was quite sick and in a wheelchair and she told me I was faking it, and pushed me back while I was in my wheelchair. I am a part time wheelchair user. She called my doctors and told them I was faking it, ruining my chances of getting adequate treatment for my health problems.

And she made a prank call to 911 telling them that I was going to off myself, which I never wanted to do. I had no reason to do so. She just wanted me out of the apartment so she could hog my computer and have my apartment all to herself. I nearly got committed because of her, but thankfully the psychologist on call at the ER came to talk to me and I told him the whole story and thankfully he believed me and let me go.

And then my ex roommate persuaded my ex best friend to kick me out of our apartment at the very last minute, leaving me NO time to prepare to move out. She literally pulled the carpet right out from under me, leaving me homeless for a year, I had to go live in this very unhealthy environment because I had no where else to go, it was this house or the streets. I had to live with a bunch of drug addicts (I didn't and do not use drugs, I was only there so I would have a place to sleep and a roof over my head and food, I had nowhere else to go).

She made my ex best friend lie in court and made me look bad when the truth is that I did nothing to my ex best friend, everything that happened was all my my ex roommate's doing. She hurt me so much that after I came back to my apartment to load up the last of my belongings, that I decided I wouldn't be coming back to that specific town ever again simply because I do not want to see her face ever again. I was done. I left and never looked back. That chapter in my life is closed. I am done with my ex roommate, and I never want to see her or hear from her ever again. The only one person I still do want to see again out of all of this is my ex best friend. She's the one who wouldn't hurt a soul. My ex roommates put her up to this, made her kick me out of the apartment, made her lie in court about me, and made me lose my apartment. I had to move to a farm about an hour and a half away where there were a bunch of drug addicts. I didn't do drugs or anything, but it was better than being on the street. At least I had a bed, a roof over me, and food to eat. I just mostly locked myself in my room the entire time I lived there, avoiding all the drug addicts, and saving up my money so that I would be able to eventually make a clean break and get the hell out of there for good. About a year later I was able to save up a few thousand dollars and went and found an apartment here in San Antonio and moved down here. (I was living in Minnesota).

Now I am in a clean and healthy environment here in San Antonio surrounded by people I love and care about and those who love and care about me, and I am so much happier now. I just hope that what happened back there in Minnesota doesn't happen again here. I am more careful of what friends I choose to make, I do not want to get burnt ever again. I really got burnt really really back back in Minnesota. It took me a long time to recover from all the crap that happened to me. And now that I am in San Antonio, I am finally getting the proper medical treatment I needed and deserve. So, the chapter in Minnesota has been closed and I am not going to look back. It is finished. I have opened a new chapter of my life and that is having moved down here to San Antonio and I am much happier now.

Sorry this has turned into a rant/vent.

Lucia, Good Venting/Rant... I'm very sorry what and how you have been through...

I am glad that you have caring fiancee and friends around...

I hate people who are out to hurt you for their own personal gain or pleasure.
I hate people who take advantage of you.
I hate control freaks.
I hate people who doesn't care about anyone except themselves, and in that process that person ends up hurting others.

There is one specific person in mind (ex roommate) who I mentioned all of the above would apply to that person. That person really hurt me. She kicked me when I was down. I was quite sick and in a wheelchair and she told me I was faking it, and pushed me back while I was in my wheelchair. I am a part time wheelchair user. She called my doctors and told them I was faking it, ruining my chances of getting adequate treatment for my health problems.

And she made a prank call to 911 telling them that I was going to off myself, which I never wanted to do. I had no reason to do so. She just wanted me out of the apartment so she could hog my computer and have my apartment all to herself. I nearly got committed because of her, but thankfully the psychologist on call at the ER came to talk to me and I told him the whole story and thankfully he believed me and let me go.

And then my ex roommate persuaded my ex best friend to kick me out of our apartment at the very last minute, leaving me NO time to prepare to move out. She literally pulled the carpet right out from under me, leaving me homeless for a year, I had to go live in this very unhealthy environment because I had no where else to go, it was this house or the streets. I had to live with a bunch of drug addicts (I didn't and do not use drugs, I was only there so I would have a place to sleep and a roof over my head and food, I had nowhere else to go).

She made my ex best friend lie in court and made me look bad when the truth is that I did nothing to my ex best friend, everything that happened was all my my ex roommate's doing. She hurt me so much that after I came back to my apartment to load up the last of my belongings, that I decided I wouldn't be coming back to that specific town ever again simply because I do not want to see her face ever again. I was done. I left and never looked back. That chapter in my life is closed. I am done with my ex roommate, and I never want to see her or hear from her ever again. The only one person I still do want to see again out of all of this is my ex best friend. She's the one who wouldn't hurt a soul. My ex roommates put her up to this, made her kick me out of the apartment, made her lie in court about me, and made me lose my apartment. I had to move to a farm about an hour and a half away where there were a bunch of drug addicts. I didn't do drugs or anything, but it was better than being on the street. At least I had a bed, a roof over me, and food to eat. I just mostly locked myself in my room the entire time I lived there, avoiding all the drug addicts, and saving up my money so that I would be able to eventually make a clean break and get the hell out of there for good. About a year later I was able to save up a few thousand dollars and went and found an apartment here in San Antonio and moved down here. (I was living in Minnesota).

Now I am in a clean and healthy environment here in San Antonio surrounded by people I love and care about and those who love and care about me, and I am so much happier now. I just hope that what happened back there in Minnesota doesn't happen again here. I am more careful of what friends I choose to make, I do not want to get burnt ever again. I really got burnt really really back back in Minnesota. It took me a long time to recover from all the crap that happened to me. And now that I am in San Antonio, I am finally getting the proper medical treatment I needed and deserve. So, the chapter in Minnesota has been closed and I am not going to look back. It is finished. I have opened a new chapter of my life and that is having moved down here to San Antonio and I am much happier now.

Sorry this has turned into a rant/vent.

Whoa!...wow...i'm sorry about what happened to you...i'm glad that you're okay now...thanks for sharing...peace :)

Back