what's the number one things u dislike or hate?

The number one feeling I hate the most is when I go to class, sit down and .....ooohhhh man!! I thought this test was NEXT week!!!

Have you ever purchased a pair of scissors and its inside a very hard plastic cover. You then have to go and find another pair of scissors to cut through the plastic to get then new pair out?

When you eventually find another pair of scissors you realized you don't need the new one anymore?

Yeah .... I really hate that.

Have you ever purchased a pair of scissors and its inside a very hard plastic cover. You then have to go and find another pair of scissors to cut through the plastic to get then new pair out?

When you eventually find another pair of scissors you realized you don't need the new one anymore?

Yeah .... I really hate that.

Why not just use a knife??

I hate getting up in the middle of the night to break my sleep just so I can go to the restroom, argh!

I hate Pepsi :P (No, Not Pepsi, the AD member)

I dislike eating tunas or peas.

I hate it when something is on the tip of my mouth and yet, I can't place it on the top of my head and that usually keeps me up all night long trying to ransack my brain to remember it, grr.

I hate getting up in the middle of the night to break my sleep just so I can go to the restroom, argh!

I hate Pepsi :P (No, Not Pepsi, the AD member)

I dislike eating tunas or peas.

I hate it when something is on the tip of my mouth and yet, I can't place it on the top of my head and that usually keeps me up all night long trying to ransack my brain to remember it, grr.

That sounds painful :)

I don't think the tip of my tongue can reach the top of my head :lol::lol::lol:

That sounds painful :)

I don't think the tip of my tongue can reach the top of my head :lol::lol::lol:

Haha, It's not painful at all. It's just a saying. ;)

What I mean is - It's like you know the answer but yet you can't recall what it was and when you finally figured the answer out, you're kicking yourself in the head because it was a "D'oh" moment :lol:

I absolutely hate the letter W

I also hate exclamation points

W! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< go away

I dislike X and V because they are next to W

I am a totally discriminating and biased person when it comes to the letter W (and exclamation points).

my exhusband
all credit card companies
people who abuse their authority
judgemental people who push their views on others
selfish people
All abusers in any way, shape, or form
judgemental people
people who hord/don't share
free loaders
did I mention Judmental people?

Ignorance, Racism, NASCAR, Rap/ghetto/ganster attitudes and behaviors, High School Musical, Americanized Anime/Manga.... :pissed:

I could keep going on and on but that might take too long

Crutons- they are nothing but stale bread ripped into tiny pieces! I don't care how much seasoning you add to them, they are bread gone bad.

People who park crooked in straight parking spaces- the lines are straight, park straight morons!!

Weak handshakes: if you can't give me a firm grip then don't bother. Shaking a limp hand feels like i'm gripping a cadaver. Grosses me out to no end.

Crutons- they are nothing but stale bread ripped into tiny pieces! I don't care how much seasoning you add to them, they are bread gone bad.

People who park crooked in straight parking spaces- the lines are straight, park straight morons!!

Weak handshakes: if you can't give me a firm grip then don't bother. Shaking a limp hand feels like i'm gripping a cadaver. Grosses me out to no end.
hispanic cultures prefer gentle touches. they just don't see a handshake as a contest of machismo, is all.

Back