What's the bestest States in the whole USA

vphreak

Reaction score
Let discuss, who's the best state in the USA.

I think CALIFORNIA IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

know why, because everybody keep coming here.. hahaha. too bad California government have to raise tax to kick out stranger out of CA.. and whoever born here, stay here for life. fk everybody who's born out-state.

You two! Definitely, Wyoming won't be on that list either!!! :lol:

I would say South Dakota is the best state, I have ever seen so far. My choice may change when I visit other states I haven't touched.

How about Maine. Awesome state because its quiet and u gets to see deers! Wolves maybe! Weeee!!! Alota trees too. Its really .. I mean.. REALLY beauiful in the winter time. I missed it there even. SHH, dont tell my ex that I actually like Maine. ROFL!

I had visit few states and I must say Maine had caught my eyes. :)

Well, vphreak. I hate to admit that all of your threads are useless to me cuz I don't like your "ego" talks.

Anyway, FYI, California is not always the bestest state because the cost of living is too high and CA economy is in a deeper loophole. Some of Deaf services are in the crack due to state budget cuts, etc.

I live here for college only, after that I graduate with a degree, then I zoom out of CA for GOOD. (No offense to native Californians or CA wannabes).

Best state I have visited is .. ahem, New York. Winks.

Indiana's best.

THE DEAF SCHOOL'S wonderful for everyone..

people at there, very sweet, very nice, and very family at there.

wow, truly amazing at ISD... and Indiana's alright.. and money's just a little problem.

but just so far, GREAT.

Originally posted by vphreak
Let discuss, who's the best state in the USA.

I think CALIFORNIA IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

know why, because everybody keep coming here.. hahaha. too bad California government have to raise tax to kick out stranger out of CA.. and whoever born here, stay here for life. fk everybody who's born out-state.

The problem with California is that it's one of the worst states in USA for unemployment rates.

Yet, so many people are still going there, but they usually end up in a crappy apartment or even homeless!

Just look at San Francisco, they've having a huge problem with homeless folks.

Originally posted by Justin Sane
who give a fuck.

usa sucks anyway.

Hehehe...makes me feel grateful that I live in a good country which I now call home....AUSTRALIA. :) Sure I do love California where I was born and raised, but like someone said in a post here that the costs of living in CA is sky-high.
I find Australia a very beautiful and diverse country -- full of different people from different countries and the vast variety of flora and fauna and the WILDLIFE! Wow...amazing! :)

Of course, no country's perfect -- even Australia does have its own share of crimes and the sort.

I even feel SAFE here as well....I don't lock my door at home at all. That's how safe I feel! :D

Goldie

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Hehehe...makes me feel grateful that I live in a good country which I now call home....AUSTRALIA. :) Sure I do love California where I was born and raised, but like someone said in a post here that the costs of living in CA is sky-high.
I find Australia a very beautiful and diverse country -- full of different people from different countries and the vast variety of flora and fauna and the WILDLIFE! Wow...amazing! :)

Of course, no country's perfect -- even Australia does have its own share of crimes and the sort.

I even feel SAFE here as well....I don't lock my door at home at all. That's how safe I feel! :D

Goldie

yeah, youre lucky.

when I retires, I want to live in Sweden or Denmark. I just wanted to have total different experiences on my last other half of my life.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Arkansas definately won't be on that list.

I overhead from TV show that tell me... There is a great place to go Arkansas is... you can go to the national park and try find gold nuggest from the umm.. river or whatever place, you could find one. heh.

Anyway, I love Texas. It's almost everything you could go... plenty theme park, classic cowboy thing, camping, great fishing at lake/river/gulf, climb mountain and bigger histric place, too.

I realized that California have much more than Texas, it add snow ski, better ocean, few island that state own, can be visit, too. But nothing great histric, that's all. I am impressive with CA.

Back