What's Goal for Tomorrow?

lol jiro... thought so. you must care about that person more than anything. :aw:

deafskeptic, sorry, I meant the camping stove. :) but thanks for that link! I'd wanna try it again..

guys, remember, OTAAT! do one...then another. not list them and, NIKE. :D

update
#2. success
#3. success but plan revised due to Hurricane Earl

new goal - work on new site that will be available soon that will entertain some of you

Jiro I see you have succeed to say someone 'umad'?

lol jiro... thought so. you must care about that person more than anything. :aw:

deafskeptic, sorry, I meant the camping stove. :) but thanks for that link! I'd wanna try it again..

guys, remember, OTAAT! do one...then another. not list them and, NIKE. :D
Oh here's the link.

I'm planning to do hw, but actually finish a paper. Annnnnnnnnd... maybe go grocery shopping before the store sells out of all the items on sale this week. Andddd.... besides my usual daily life, that's all.

Try to have a better attitude about myself and others.

Already working on it. Had a nice long "chat" with SallyLou on Skype. We are good for each other at times.

New goal for tomorrow? hmmmm

make some more sweet & salty crackers with Southwest Chipolte seasoning. Yes!!

btw - fixed it for you. this is not allspanish, it's alldeaf, thank you.

282euk1.gif

Write bid for a friend while keeping one eye on weather channel

freckles said:
MISSION TOMORROW: fax 4th. then figure out how to repair mesh screen out there on balcony where sweet raccoon broke in almost two weeks ago. :D guests coming next week so I better get working on it. :o
actually, I think I'm changing my mind... what if raccoon breaks in again? I think I'm gonna wait until I know I'm moving out - then fix it! :D I have landlord's WHITE drapes I took off when moved in and can put them back on to hide the holes when guests coming next week. :cool2:

as for 4th paper, for two hours tonight I looked, looked and looked, couldn't find it!! arrgh! :( but! at least my other goal (way down the list) is completed! now all the papers are either in stack/organized and mostly are in recycle bin, shredded! (five brown bags filled) :eek3: now my house is much more lighter. :D

Last edited:
I dunno what exactly my next goal will be:

1. I think I'll make a trip to the bank tomorrow
2. Make a phone call to red cross for an appointment to donate blood, plasma and platelet.
3. force myself to go to gym
4. Waiting to see if I can order from a website if they agree to follow Australia's Quarantine laws.

Should have said that I aim to reach 25,000 posts today which I already passed 9 posts ago :shock:

I dunno what exactly my next goal will be:

1. I think I'll make a trip to the bank tomorrow
2. Make a phone call to red cross for an appointment to donate blood, plasma and platelet.
3. force myself to go to gym
4. Waiting to see if I can order from a website if they agree to follow Australia's Quarantine laws.
regarding to the phone call, are you going to use the ACE VRS?

Right now my steaks are in the freezer and around one or so, I'll be cutting them into thin strips and drying them out in the oven. It helps that it has been dry lately.

Back