What's Goal for Tomorrow?

No, I don't care what path you're in :D

Me thinks thou doth quoteth too much

PBF071-Weeaboo.gif

Hope the film will be enjoyable and sleep well!
I did. thanks. watched Rabbit-proof Fence, so sad/good! based on true story/documentary. these always rock. :)
need to email a confirmation and several reasons why to cancel the service I dislike very much tomorrow or I'll be charged a monthly fee again next week for "excellent service" I haven't used in months now. :roll:

also, goal for tonight....pick a movie to watch! and drink some warm chamoline.. so I'm off for the night! see ya'll tomorrow, arreverdci.
accomplished. and half accomplished. changed my mind, drank warm milk instead. :)

MISSION TOMORROW: I need to make two calls ... one to see if "someone" follows up of an incident and other to check current status of medical bill--roundabouts have been going on for 4 years! :pissed: there was a HUGE mess up. we finally found out what had happened. :dizzy: so.. I THINK the bill be paid this year. hoping to have all (2 left) of medical bills paid by 2011. last month, there were 4. :eek3: at least the largest balance is gone now. :thumb:

oh yeah, 3 bags gone too. :D

Be more like this guy (used to have this attitude when I was in college):

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8oM_-K9rXY[/ame]

Still love that video, even when I mute it... it still makes me smile. (Lyrics here for anyone who does want to look: BIG D AND THE KIDS TABLE LYRICS - Shining On)

Stupid goal, I know, but figured it's time to stop being a grump. :D I am getting there... day by day...

Try to have a better attitude about myself and others.

Be more like this guy (used to have this attitude when I was in college)..

Stupid goal, I know, but figured it's time to stop being a grump. :D I am getting there... day by day...
Try to have a better attitude about myself and others.
good goal. good to start today, it takes a lot to practice!

I need to make two calls ...
accomplished. ended up made 7 calls...sigh. pinned down other huge problem so basically my medical insurance did nothing since last time I called. :roll: :roll: so had to fax 3 documentations and now just if I can find my 4th!

MISSION TOMORROW: fax 4th. then figure out how to repair mesh screen out there on balcony where sweet raccoon broke in almost two weeks ago. :D guests coming next week so I better get working on it. :o

Make beef jerky for freezer and and for possible emergencies. If Earl doesn't affect Lynchburg VA due to high winds and heavy rain, I'll have learned how to make beef jerky so my efforts won't be wasted. :D

I will be test driving my DIY camping stove tomorrow to make sure it's working as intended. I'll prolly need to leave the door open if I'm to use it indoors. My table has real titles on it.

Make beef jerky for freezer and and for possible emergencies. If Earl doesn't affect Lynchburg VA due to high winds and heavy rain, I'll have learned how to make beef jerky so my efforts won't be wasted. :D

I will be test driving my DIY camping stove tomorrow to make sure it's working as intended. I'll prolly need to leave the door open if I'm to use it indoors. My table has real titles on it.
ooh ooh show me?! if successful. :D or link if that's where you got idea from. I love DIYs... plan to go camping sometime soon. well, hopefully. but don't have stove! would like have one.

I hope you don't have to deal with Earl. :roll: making jerkies is fun, did before and it took FOREVER lol. cheaper than store-brought ones though uggh. like, $5.99 for two or three ounces of jerkies! :eek3: *sobs*

1. create shopping page for my work
2. pay bills that I've been neglecting for couple weeks
3. book a reservation at Central Park
4. ask someone - "umad?"

1. fail
2. fail
3. fail
4. success

ooh ooh show me?! if successful. :D or link if that's where you got idea from. I love DIYs... plan to go camping sometime soon. well, hopefully. but don't have stove! would like have one.

I hope you don't have to deal with Earl. :roll: making jerkies is fun, did before and it took FOREVER lol. cheaper than store-brought ones though uggh. like, $5.99 for two or three ounces of jerkies! :eek3: *sobs*

I can't find the link that I used to make my jerky but here's a good one: How to Make Perfect Homemade Beef Jerky | Gomestic. It's not the link that i was using to make my Jerky. I used london broil plus soy sauce, woreshire, dry garlic and onions and ground pepper from pepper mill. right now they're marinating in my fridge. i will freeze it for a few hours so it will be easier to cut thin.

Back