What's Goal for Tomorrow?

My goal for Friday is not to break down too bad when I take Adam to and pick him up from school tomorrow... it's his last day at his school and I'll be emotional.. he's been loved there and loved being there-- so my goal is not to cry buckets full!! (Going to be a hard goal!!)

Jerky is in the oven. I don't have enough cookie pans for all of my jerky so this will take 8 hours to finish. 4 hours for the first batch and then 4 hours for the second batch. I think I'll be done by 8 and it's a good thing I have another oven to warm up my left over chicken. :)

Jerky is in the oven. I don't have enough cookie pans for all of my jerky so this will take 8 hours to finish. 4 hours for the first batch and then 4 hours for the second batch. I think I'll be done by 8 and it's a good thing I have another oven to warm up my left over chicken. :)

My daddy used to make Beef Jerky...but he had to have one of those fancy dehydrators... oh yeah he used it like 3 times then it gathered dust in the garage! LOL

My daddy used to make Beef Jerky...but he had to have one of those fancy dehydrators... oh yeah he used it like 3 times then it gathered dust in the garage! LOL

Never made it before so I'll let you know how it turns out. I used London broil to make jerky.

My goal for Friday is not to break down too bad when I take Adam to and pick him up from school tomorrow... it's his last day at his school and I'll be emotional.. he's been loved there and loved being there-- so my goal is not to cry buckets full!! (Going to be a hard goal!!)

My goal is to mail you some tissues.

:eek3: last day of school but didn't september just started?? when he's going back? and, it's ok to cry a little! :)

:eek3: last day of school but didn't september just started?? when he's going back? and, it's ok to cry a little! :)

We're changing schools-- he's leaving his little Oral Only school to go to one where he can use his ASL until we can move so he can go to a deaf school (I can't move til summer b/c of my lease)

I just hope I don't cry ALOT :cry:

Big decision, be sure to learn everything you can to help him understand written English and start early. Because it's like ESL for him. He need his parent to help him alot because the teachers can't do it all on their own. Think about how you can visually teach him to understand English.

Big decision, be sure to learn everything you can to help him understand written English and start early. Because it's like ESL for him. He need his parent to help him alot because the teachers can't do it all on their own. Think about how you can visually teach him to understand English.

I'm working on making little ASL/English signs that will show the sign and the word with it for things in the house-- and they have some of those at school too--(well English AND Spanish he might come out of there trilingual) It's also why I'm checking out a BUNCH of different deaf schools-- not going to just settle w/just any one, I want the one that works the best for HIS needs.

MISSION TOMORROW: fax 4th...
failed. I looked for another hour more this morning, GONE. I know it's just somewhere!! grow your legs and come to me please!! *grumbles*.. well looks like it's gonna be another long day for us -- gotta make a trip to office and obtain another copy - they can't mail/fax it over for you. sigh. the company I am suppose to fax to, is already closed for the day anyway.

so I'll move down the list for today, after obtaining the copy, going to frame store to see how much supplies for framing my photos will be - I'm excited! oh, and grocery....hm.

Yes, why do you ask?
Remember you at CDC watching David's presentation in Canberra, and wonder what you think of using these VRS?

(this is my second attempt to reply to your post, the first one, internet crashed :mad2:)

Did the goals I had for the day.
and realized I don't really plan any further than 12 hours. ...

So, I'll just use this as my "Goal for TODAY" thread. Just so you guys know.

Did the goals I had for the day.
and realized I don't really plan any further than 12 hours. ...

So, I'll just use this as my "Goal for TODAY" thread. Just so you guys know.

Not acceptable.... Post reported.

My goal for tomorrow is to make sure that we have groceries for the weekend and to make sure son has all of his school work done. Teacher was unavailable for an oral assessment today.

To make my dog and I do not get blown away when I have to take him during the storm!

Remember you at CDC watching David's presentation in Canberra, and wonder what you think of using these VRS?

(this is my second attempt to reply to your post, the first one, internet crashed :mad2:)

Yeah, I remember. I could get started on updating new compter and getting a good webcam or whatever next year when money won't be a bit tight.

In the meanwhile, internet relay service will suffice.

Yeah, I remember. I could get started on updating new compter and getting a good webcam or whatever next year when money won't be a bit tight.

In the meanwhile, internet relay service will suffice.
ha, gotcha.

Back