What's Goal for Tomorrow?

yikes... glad I don't do beers! well, do some fasting then? 5 beers for the day and that's it.

Goal is to fix the installation and then install Windows 7 into my friend's laptop.

My goal for today - just surviving!
Goal for tomorrow, more of the same.
I hate weekends! No structure or planned activities. Just free and such and I can't handle that.

Goals for tomorrow:

1. Go for 7 mile run
2. Drink lots of beer to counter the effects of running 7 miles
3. Put spare ribs on smoker
4. Experiment with a few new recipes: smoked stuffed bacon-wrapped jalapenos, and bbq mac n cheese.
5. Have a great bbq with some of my best friends.

Well - for a goalless day, I got a lot done.

1. MIL went to her hair appointment.
2. Fell while getting her there. (dang knees giving out)
3. Made out my menu plan for this next week.
4. Got my grocery shopping done.
5. Made a massive fruit salad for tomorrow's lunch.
6. Refolded and put away 7 loads of laundry. (mother is getting messy with folding)

Time to cook dinner and relax for the evening. May watch another movie on the computer tonight. Watched 2 last night.

1) take a picture of bat collections
2) take a pictures of gamers (bats)
3) go to GameStop and get damn Madden 11
4) mechanic time to complete lift.
5) mail some stupid ugly bills in the mail at post office

My goal for tomorrow is to :

Not START but COMPLETE day one of my diet.

I think I've started day one a couple of times, but never officially completed day one, lol. :/

Since I ACTUALLY completed some of my goals for today (redecorated Adam's room, took sheets and towels to laundromat--due to messed up dryer, did other laundry and cleaned up MY room/bathroom) I'm going to make goals to complete for tomorrow-- Monday...

Clean the kitchen, FINISH the laundry, FIND my valances for my bedroom(IDK where I packed those in the move) hang said valance, and clean up the downstairs in preparation for Adam's IFSP meeting on Tuesday AM-- oh and the grocery store :) :)

SHEW so much to do--

I think I'm having an easy day tomorrow. Kids will be doing school, (we take Tuesdays off, so they don't get the holiday) and I have to defrost the deep freeze. It's been over a year.

Today, I got a lot done.

Made a teddy bear from a kit for daughter.
Cut hubby and son's hair.
Made an egg/potato/chorizo bake for breakfast, fruit salad for lunch, then had take out for dinner.
Watched a movie with son.
Oh, also got my lesson plans put together for this next week.

Back