What's Goal for Tomorrow?

I don't know - maybe I'm just being too sensitive this weekend. It's been a rough one for sure.

Maybe my new goal for this next week should be to just let bygones be bygones and move on. It's just very upsetting, that's all.

Sounds good, K and I don't need to be asking you for the details. Only you know for sure. Cya around!

Now we are getting somewhere! After the main meal, withhold dessert and look your hubby squarely in the eye and ask.......:D

Yeah and shine a light in his eyes too....

And go back and forth between good Botti and Bad Botti

:lol:

The goal is to get up at 7.00am tomorrow which I tend to fail all the time, until I wake up at 8am. Let's see what happens when I wake up tomorrow for work.
Fail. Woke up at 745am instead.

*sigh* My goal to tomorrow is hopefully getting a copy of my immunization shot records, from a former doctor. I can't register for the fall semester without showing I have had all my shots. I am 37yrs old for goodness sakes!

:laugh2: :laugh2: jeez....what a dilemma!...never heard of that!

Goal for tomorrow is to make sure the boys set the alarm for 5:45am...and out the door by 6:30 for school....after that, will be my first day "home alone" since summer...thank god for small favors!....All's done for new school clothes and "general school supplies", until I get another list from the teachers, and all laundry done, some still in the dryer....(I wash 2-4 loads a day)....
Actually, my goal for everyday is to achieve "something", no matter what it is! and seize the day!

Thanks for reminding me to make a phone about the washing machine not working. I need to do more landry too.

:laugh2: :laugh2: jeez....what a dilemma!...never heard of that!

the last time I registered for college I was able to get a free MMR shot to satisfy the records at Suffolk County Community College (SCCC). But they won't allow me to do that. Grrrr soo annoying!

the last time I registered for college I was able to get a free MMR shot to satisfy the records at Suffolk County Community College (SCCC) won't allow me to do that. Grrrr soo annoying!

You could just go to a shot clinic and get them all. It wouldn't hurt you and it doesn't hurt to have shots updated.

Sometime goals are good if you can keep the goals that you want to do for the next day like tomorrow. For me, I always look at the present as today instead of tomorrow. For example, if I decide that I want to make a TTY call to the immigration office for me to become a full citizen of Canada, but find that I have other things to do and could not make the call so I will have to make that another time. So it is hard to make the goal to get that taken care of. Once I get that, finally then I make the goal. So that is why I just look what I am suppose to do for today instead of tomorrow. :(

My goal for tomorrow is to get to CCH on time for all of A's appointments-- And NOT to lose my patience w/my brother (who's going w/us-- to help me)

My best friend would LOVE those!! I want to see them when you find them!!!

I loved them too! But I can't think of another spot to search in my house. Guess I will have to give up. :(

Luckily, I have a pair of Converse with panda's all over that one of my daughters gave me a couple of years ago. They have laces that say "I<3 Nerds." Almost as good as the Zombies.

I loved them too! But I can't think of another spot to search in my house. Guess I will have to give up. :(

Luckily, I have a pair of Converse with panda's all over that one of my daughters gave me a couple of years ago. They have laces that say "I<3 Nerds." Almost as good as the Zombies.

Maybe if you quit looking for them, you'll run across them :) it's happened to me a time or two-- when I give up a few days later I'll happen upon what I was looking for... (here's hoping it happens for you!)

My main goal for tomorrow is to help son get through school. He has a pre-test quiz in Algebra to see how much he knows. We have been working hard with all kinds of stuff today to help him get ready.

Back