What's Goal for Tomorrow?

dress up kick ass costume?

anyway....goal for tomorrow?

-work.
-work.
-try to finish the day...
-i think.

Tomorrow's goal is to get school started for my kids. Son is doing Virtual School, 9th grade and daughter has her reviews to start back on again, Grades 3-7.

To find my green Converse high tops with the I<3 Zombies laces.

*sigh* My goal to tomorrow is hopefully getting a copy of my immunization shot records, from a former doctor. I can't register for the fall semester without showing I have had all my shots. I am 37yrs old for goodness sakes!

I've been here, but it seems too many people have me on ignore I think. Not sure. I have tried not to be a pain, but ah well.

Hmmm, I don't see where you think that. From whence did this spring?

Well, let's see....in the interest of tracking them down: What season of the year do you usually wear them?

Fall. And a little in spring. I think I left them in the back room coat closet. But they don't seem to be there.

:lol: Ok, well, do/did you cherish them so much that you wouldn't dream of putting them in the garage?

I honestly do. I am more afraid my husband tossed them out if he did a quick clean up when I was not looking.

I got those shoes for about $6 on Ebay and they were basically unworn.

Never will I get a deal that good again.

Hmmm, I don't see where you think that. From whence did this spring?

I have obviously posted a few positive comments close to apologies, and was ignored. Maybe it's me. I just don't care anymore. I may leave AllDeaf.

I honestly do. I am more afraid my husband tossed them out if he did a quick clean up when I was not looking.

I got those shoes for about $6 on Ebay and they were basically unworn.

Never will I get a deal that good again.

Now we are getting somewhere! After the main meal, withhold dessert and look your hubby squarely in the eye and ask.......:D

I have obviously posted a few positive comments close to apologies, and was ignored. Maybe it's me. I just don't care anymore. I may leave AllDeaf.

Come on, now....maybe you were too subtle. Please don't leave.....just because you and I, for example, don't gab together all day, that doesn't mean I have reasons to shun you so I am pretty sure most of us would not like to see you go.

I don't know - maybe I'm just being too sensitive this weekend. It's been a rough one for sure.

Maybe my new goal for this next week should be to just let bygones be bygones and move on. It's just very upsetting, that's all.

Back