Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Texas still and OMG I got sucked into a HUGE family reunion. WOW. Alot of people. Maddie and I finally got to retreat to our room for an afternoon nap. Between the heat and being surrounded by folks I dont even know I needed it. Plus I was the only deafie there. Oh well.

Tomorrow Im hoping to finally get out and get some shopping done as I have been wanting to do since Saturday, but my mates were more focused on getting things together for the family cook out.

Ive got some more pics uploading to photobucket and they will be on the blog shortly.

We had bad thunderstorm here tonight. WOW. lot of lightnings! 60 mph winds!!! whew! electricity kept went on and off several times. it was WILD!! heh!

more storm is coming thru here from dixie's home area and Dixie missed the fun! LOL. :P

Is my house blowed away FC?? I havent checked the THV site since Ive been here so I have no idea what is going on back in AR at the moment.

No, I live on the side of a mountain, it would have to be a 10,000 year flood for it to flood my house. Oh well if need be we've got plenty of boats to use.

Is my house blowed away FC?? I havent checked the THV site since Ive been here so I have no idea what is going on back in AR at the moment.

I think your house is ok. it was not under tornado warning or anything like that just a bad thunderstorm thats all. :P

if you are curious why dont you have someone call ur mom and check on things but its kinda late right now. guess u will have to do it tmw?

Its 11:02 - yeah its late for mom usually she's out by 10:00.

I'll check the THV site in a bit and call mom tomorrow evening when she gets off work and see how things look.

No, I live on the side of a mountain, it would have to be a 10,000 year flood for it to flood my house. Oh well if need be we've got plenty of boats to use.

:rofl:

Its 11:02 - yeah its late for mom usually she's out by 10:00.

I'll check the THV site in a bit and call mom tomorrow evening when she gets off work and see how things look.

Thought so. darn too late! gotta wait til tmw!

I am getting sleepy so Im gonna go to bed so good nite to you and others. Enjoy the vacation and I already miss you. NOT.. LOL j/k heheh.. :hug:

Sweet dreams! :)

Ive finally got my photos uploaded to photobucket and now Im working on getting blogger to cooperate with me. But here's a small preview.
DenisonDay23059.jpg

Willie Nelson look-alike - I plan on playing the crazy girl at work over this, :rofl:

DenisonDay23041.jpg

DenisonDay23029.jpg

DenisonDay23024.jpg

DenisonDay23016-1.jpg

DenisonDay23002.jpg

Huge Victorian-style home I love this type of architecture. This is actually a B&B.

We had another thunderstorm warning this morning. It was BAD. flash flood warning was issued, too. Lot of water everywhere!!! Unbelivable! The bad thing about this was that I had to drive TJ to school this morning in the downpour. i had trouble seeing the road but got there then back home safely! whew! Lot of lightnings! scary!!!

By the time I got home- it flooded up to my mid leg! my shoes are SOAKED! water everywhere in driveway and in the ditch.. it overflowed to the road and car passed by splashing everywhere.. it was wild to watch it!

I got soaked and was chilled to the bones!. I kept getting wet.. I had to change clothes 3 times! first time taking TJ to school then second time I had to feed cats they were hungry meowing and meowing.. poor cats.. then 3 rd times I had to run onto the road and get big lid that go to storage box (it came from my brother's yard) and coffee can (dylan was playing with it yesterday or the day before in driveway) both got floated away down the road. wow!

it finally stopped around 10 40 am.. but more of rains are coming here... yes... MORE!! oh boy! due to the cold front being stalled out here till wed hopefully it will move out of Arkansas. jeez!

What a bleaky day that is! I am already tired and ready to hit bed and zzzzzzz .. i didnt have good sleep last night. sigh...

Lucky, Dixie was enjoying the spring weather in texas, but damn, that sounds bad

What does the b/w shirt say in the colorful and pink picture?

(I'm busy and you're . . .)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back