Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm busy and you are stuck. Have a nice day"

I'm back home from work now relaxing here and it's nice out there.

I've been at my "new" home and waiting for utlitities to turn on, then I went shoppin to get a new bed and got one and its in my home now. :) I've been also cleaning around my old stuff in basement to see if i still want it or not for my "new" home. lolol, then went shopping. been pretty busy today. gonna be busy tmw and so forth til fri or sat.. who knows. cuz I'm working and moving in a "new" home

I will be busy doing stuffs today... so hope all of you have a great day!!! :)

I am here in the office to lurk and make posts for 8 hours... :D

i have only 49 posts left, then 500 more left to join 1,000 club.

Just can't believe what I found out today. But to be honest, I'm very happy that he's not part in of our lifes right now. :roll:

I am sorry but at least that's what is best for you? As long as your baby girl, Lexi (Sorry, I had to use nickname, and easier to type ;) ) and you are happy right now. :hug:

Just can't believe what I found out today. But to be honest, I'm very happy that he's not part in of our lifes right now. :roll:

I am sorry but at least that's what is best for you? As long as your baby girl, Lexi (Sorry, I had to use nickname, and easier to type ;) ) and you are happy right now. :hug:

I know that but he's going to marry someone, could be his son's mom or someone else. But, he is very stupid for rush anything like that. Plus, I did tell him once in around February that he have a girl and he said that it's not his and it's Sequoias', I was like I wish that she's Sequoias' and he got pissed off at me. :roll: and since that time, he and I didn't talk. I'm very glad that he's not here in our lifes at all.

Damn! You can sue him for child support...DNA tests will prove it! If he refuse to pay CS, his loss cuz he can go jail for it. What a jerk he is! :ugh:

I know that but he's going to marry someone, could be his son's mom or someone else. But, he is very stupid for rush anything like that. Plus, I did tell him once in around February that he have a girl and he said that it's not his and it's Sequoias', I was like I wish that she's Sequoias' and he got pissed off at me. :roll: and since that time, he and I didn't talk. I'm very glad that he's not here in our lifes at all.

Damn! You can sue him for child support...DNA tests will prove it! If he refuse to pay CS, his loss cuz he can go jail for it. What a jerk he is! :ugh:

I know but I dont want to because I wouldnt want him to be part of our lifes at all.. Sorry if I sound so cruel. I have my own reasons.

What does the b/w shirt say in the colorful and pink picture?

(I'm busy and you're . . .)

It says I'm busy, Your'e stupid, Have a nice day. :lol: It's one of my favorite shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back