Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, i have to catch Bottesini up with posts....

Bottesini- you're lucky because im working all the day long. *grin* No worries-

So happy to be your fierce competitor. I don't work as much as you. (lucky, I think I need advantage}:iolol::iolol:

FC - Congrats to TJ for making the honor roll as well as having earned his Accelerated Reader points. He must be a bookworm. How many points does he earn per book, or is it based on the level of the book being read?

As ya'll may know I am now back in Arkansas thank goodness. I was glad to get away for a while, but it wasnt what I had hoped for. We ended up sitting at the house alot and visited with people I didnt even know. And after some interesting phone calls to my mother, appearently the folks Im in with are trying to run a scam because they went across the street to their neighbor bragging that I was going to move in and pay all the bills etc. :shock: HELL NO! Little did they know that their neighbor is related to my family. HAHA, busted suckas.

Im cutting my ties immediately and will no longer have anything to do with them, using the same tactics that I have used against the crazy co-worker, only I little more varied so as to not let them catch on, but they will eventually figure it out.

Now I understand why no one will deal with them directly. They try suckering people out of their money by giving them sob stories about oh how they cannot do this or that when it boils down to this: they are simply fat and lazy and are actually attempting to draw disability based on asthma. What they aren't saying is that the daughter is so fat it is crushing her chest therefore reducing her ability to breathe, and yes I have seen people who were on oxygen only because they were that fat. I sort of feel sorry for the daughter though because the mother is a control freak and probably told her to get on disability so she can stay home can do a little bit of housework and entertain mommy. UGH. Its sad really.

But outside that I did enjoy some sightseeing around town and a trip to the mall, specifically American Eagle- my favorite store. Ah. And yes I do have pics.

^^ Glad you enjoyed Texas! Bet it was a great weather to be there, eh! Welcome back to AD yet again.... time to mess everyone up again, shall we?

It rained only one day the entire trip whilst it rained nearly everyday in AR.

wow congrats for TJ i am happy for him! :D

Thanks! :)

FC - Congrats to TJ for making the honor roll as well as having earned his Accelerated Reader points. He must be a bookworm. How many points does he earn per book, or is it based on the level of the book being read?

As ya'll may know I am now back in Arkansas thank goodness. I was glad to get away for a while, but it wasnt what I had hoped for. We ended up sitting at the house alot and visited with people I didnt even know. And after some interesting phone calls to my mother, appearently the folks Im in with are trying to run a scam because they went across the street to their neighbor bragging that I was going to move in and pay all the bills etc. :shock: HELL NO! Little did they know that their neighbor is related to my family. HAHA, busted suckas.

Im cutting my ties immediately and will no longer have anything to do with them, using the same tactics that I have used against the crazy co-worker, only I little more varied so as to not let them catch on, but they will eventually figure it out.

Now I understand why no one will deal with them directly. They try suckering people out of their money by giving them sob stories about oh how they cannot do this or that when it boils down to this: they are simply fat and lazy and are actually attempting to draw disability based on asthma. What they aren't saying is that the daughter is so fat it is crushing her chest therefore reducing her ability to breathe, and yes I have seen people who were on oxygen only because they were that fat. I sort of feel sorry for the daughter though because the mother is a control freak and probably told her to get on disability so she can stay home can do a little bit of housework and entertain mommy. UGH. Its sad really.

But outside that I did enjoy some sightseeing around town and a trip to the mall, specifically American Eagle- my favorite store. Ah. And yes I do have pics.

Thanks. Yes TJ is a bookworm. I asked what and how AR works? he said every book he read and when he is done with the reading of the book. He would go on the computer and answer questions. If he get the most right answers. The book have points on like 20, 50, 60 etc. Not all books have same points. The higher book is the hardest it is from what he said, LOL. so the points are tallied hence how he get the points from reading all of the books. Interesting. Too bad we didnt have that back in my days of schooling. oh well! ha.. I think it would be fun? ;)

Ouch sorry to hear about your friends. Now you know they are not your true friends. Jeez. At least you found out now than later? Whew... be glad! :)

It rained only one day the entire trip whilst it rained nearly everyday in AR.

wow only one day of rains in Texas? not so here. almost every day! finally clearing up today.. it was real nice for a change! TJ said SUN came and it is SUMMER. LOL so true! :)

I was glad to find out now rather than later.

I think they went through some truly rough times that they were getting handouts and then they just got used to getting handouts and now thats all they want is a handout rather than at least trying and getting out there and working.

They even went so far as to say that they now have more money than theyve ever had because I was going to help them. PFFTT Yeah right. Id be the first one in line to tell them to get a job or go hungry.

hehehe Guess they will find out the hard way.. heheheh * i am laughing now* they probably thought since you are deaf you are probably dumb like most people think we are? Guess what? They will be in for a shock! heheheh~! well thats too bad for them. :cool:

I was glad to find out now rather than later.

I think they went through some truly rough times that they were getting handouts and then they just got used to getting handouts and now thats all they want is a handout rather than at least trying and getting out there and working.

They even went so far as to say that they now have more money than theyve ever had because I was going to help them. PFFTT Yeah right. Id be the first one in line to tell them to get a job or go hungry.

but what Im shocked is that they actually went and BRAGGED to a neighbor that the 'sweet deaf friend who has just bought a new truck' is going to give them a free ride, they even thought I was going to pay for everything on this TRIP! HA! I made them pay for their meals and half of the gas. I told them if they cant pay up then I can just as easily turn around to go back to Arkansas as I can to continue on to Texas. I think they were like 'ulp', uh this isnt going to be easy.'

I kept thinking in the back of my mind - if they are so short on money, then why are they even bothering to go to Texas? I thought it was more important to pay bills than to travel? The more I think about the whole situation, the more I shake my head.

but what Im shocked is that they actually went and BRAGGED to a neighbor that the 'sweet deaf friend who has just bought a new truck' is going to give them a free ride, they even thought I was going to pay for everything on this TRIP! HA! I made them pay for their meals and half of the gas. I told them if they cant pay up then I can just as easily turn around to go back to Arkansas as I can to continue on to Texas. I think they were like 'ulp', uh this isnt going to be easy.'

I kept thinking in the back of my mind - if they are so short on money, then why are they even bothering to go to Texas? I thought it was more important to pay bills than to travel? The more I think about the whole situation, the more I shake my head.

i agree iwth you that it is important to pay bills than travel. i guess they thought they were going for a free ride but nope.. good thing you are not that dumb! heh! :)

its pathetic but hey what can we do about it.. just be glad you found out now than later. hmm ? God must have been with you on this. :)

you know I went into this thinking I probably wasnt going to like it but I went anyway thinking that my mind was just playing games with me. No, it was gut instinct that was telling me I wouldnt enjoy it. Next time I'll listen.

umm, what i do today?? i think maybe go pool by here and get tan lol!

It has been raining all day non-stop today ... wonderful! We are in drought even on the coastline and have water restrictions (level 5). So hopefully, more rain over the weekend to reach our enormous parched dam.

you know I went into this thinking I probably wasnt going to like it but I went anyway thinking that my mind was just playing games with me. No, it was gut instinct that was telling me I wouldnt enjoy it. Next time I'll listen.

yep now next time listen to your gut. :P

Spent yesterday and today outside for a whole day and will be spending all day tmw outside too. I am already getting a deep tan and it is not even June yet!

Going to Kings Dominion in VA for Deaf Awareness Day.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Probably will be back on Sunday but until then, enjoy!

my hubby and i will leaving here at 12pm, going to Lake Park for our good friend's daughter turn 1 yr old and have bday party.. after that we go over my parents cuz of they have surprise for our 1st annv.. :run:

I am thinking about going to an antique car show on Petit Jean Mountain next week but havent fully decided yet. If my dad goes I wont go because he doesnt go for the cars, he goes to look at the junk stands, instead of looking at the nice cars. Im going to look at the cars only and get photos to share.

I am thinking about going to an antique car show on Petit Jean Mountain next week but havent fully decided yet. If my dad goes I wont go because he doesnt go for the cars, he goes to look at the junk stands, instead of looking at the nice cars. Im going to look at the cars only and get photos to share.

That sound fun! We are going to ASD alumni reunion at Maumelle Campground next Saturday. The only bad thing is no swimming? In the past we went to different place like Heber Springs, Degray lake, etc and we all went swimming. That is the first that we can't go swimming? Lake maumelle is used for drinking that go to Little Rock. This sucks!

I wonder if whoever nominated Maumelle knew it cant be used for swimming? Lot of deafies are gonna be mad.. jeez!

At least I will get to see friends and I hope I wont see my soon to be ex husband there. I pray not!!! ugh!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back