Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not completely, I am getting a generous 6 day paycheck this week while my co-workers are getting a 32 hour check. Sucks to be them.

yep because the company pays me 40 hours for my vacation plus 1 day for a holiday which they worked anyway.

They worked half days for Monday and Tuesday and no Saturday work, so their checks will be short despite the double pay for working the holiday.

yep because the company pays me 40 hours for my vacation plus 1 day for a holiday which they worked anyway.

They worked half days for Monday and Tuesday and no Saturday work, so their checks will be short despite the double pay for working the holiday.

Sucks to be them!

I got home from working 8 hours today. After, I went to visit a friend for a few hours and had dinner there and chatted for a while, then came home.

We had some bizarre weather today. We woke up to sunny skies and warm temps, then when we got out of church it was cloudy and very humid. I thought to myself - we'l get an afternoon shower.

WOW. Less than an hour later it was pouring down rain by the bucketloads, wind blowing hard enough to knock over power lines and trees. When I got to my grandparents house the electricity was out but it came back on about an hour or two ago.

Wow. Too bad I didnt get video of this.

Sadly, I have to get up and return to work tomorrow after my weeklong holiday. Dammit.

yep thats right.. the weather was wild this afternoon... lot of lightnings with winds over 60 mphs... wheeeeeeeee what a fun that was, NOT! LOL.

did you know that electricity were out in Morrilton for some time? NOt know if it is back on or not? anyway lot of trees are down. not sure if electricity were out due to trees over electricity or lightning fried the transmission? could be either one? i guess we will know soon enough from news.

Here- Electricity went on and off for like 30 minutes and now its fine.. whew...

today is blue monday blah! lol!!! so i went despoit my money then paid cable early.. smiles.. so tmw will have big dday for me cuz of bills lol!

we stopped by Mcdonald's to grab some foods to eat.. power is on now.. but here..electricity went on and off almost all day... now so far it seem to hold for now... jeez this sucks....

Thousands Still Without Power After Sunday Storms - todaysthv.com | KTHV | Little Rock, AR information about power outage in many areas.. that explains!

I went and took TJ to dentist this morning.. On the way michelle texted me and said its wrong day... I was like GRRRR.. I got to Blackwell then turned around and go back home... i will have to take TJ to dentist tmw.. i dont know why they go to atkins for dentist? why not conway or Morrilton? ugh.. Oh well! :wiggle:

Last edited:
Now depression at this moment since tomorrow, my baby brother leaves tomorrow for Army. :tear:

am so exciting for 3.5 weeks left to NWSAD tournament!!!

Hip, Hip, and HUZZAH!!!

Yeah and you probably read tht over half of the power outtages were in my area! All of Dardenelle was without power most of yesterday (Sunday).

...and you managed to come online :lol:

We have power, alot of the smaller surrounding communities still dont. sucks to be them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back