Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just discussed with my old friend earlier tonight, and we decided to organise a 10 year school reunion next year.

Just finished washing my SUV and will take it for an oil change soon. I feel so much better now that it is clean and like new!

Just discussed with my old friend earlier tonight, and we decided to organise a 10 year school reunion next year.

My class of 1996 totally missed our 10th year reunion...almost all of us girls were preggy at the same time...lol. We're supposed to take it up the next year or so...but now it looks like we'll have to wait until the 20th year. That totally sucked because I wanted to see everybody! Hmph.

I'm supposed to go to a friend's house for a BBQ outing this afternoon, but I'm not in the mood. Just want to be lazy in my PJ's all day and not do anything. Pfffft.

Damn! I was in 3rd place in poker last night!!! BOY! It was a very good game!! :) My hubby was out 1st! Oh well! At least we enjoyed it....probably again today..that is 4th day in a row playing poker! :giggle:

So we'll be at friend's house for a cook out! YUM YUM YUM!

My class of 1996 totally missed our 10th year reunion...almost all of us girls were preggy at the same time...lol. We're supposed to take it up the next year or so...but now it looks like we'll have to wait until the 20th year. That totally sucked because I wanted to see everybody! Hmph.

My 20th year renunion is in 2 years...geez. I cant believe how fast time flies!

My 20th year renunion is in 2 years...geez. I cant believe how fast time flies!

I know. And look at our kids. I can't believe I don't have my little bitty baby anymore...she's now a big girl walking around, talking/signing up a storm, and getting into all kinds of trouble. *sigh* And the other one will be going into first grade! FIRST GRADE! I have a first grader! Geez. Too fast.

I know. And look at our kids. I can't believe I don't have my little bitty baby anymore...she's now a big girl walking around, talking/signing up a storm, and getting into all kinds of trouble. *sigh* And the other one will be going into first grade! FIRST GRADE! I have a first grader! Geez. Too fast.

Just wait until u have a kid who will start middle school in fall. LOL!

Just wait until u have a kid who will start middle school in fall. LOL!

I can't imagine. *closing eyes to picture Jasmine going to middle school* Nope. Can't imagine that. Ha. When will your son start kindergarten? Two years, right? I think he's a little bit older than Isabelle...she will be 2 at the end of June.

I can't imagine. *closing eyes to picture Jasmine going to middle school* Nope. Can't imagine that. Ha. When will your son start kindergarten? Two years, right? I think he's a little bit older than Isabelle...she will be 2 at the end of June.

Since my son's birthday is in Oct, he may not start kindergarten until in 3 years...Fall of '11. He will be 3 this Oct. When he starts kindergarten my daughter will be starting high school. Man. Some of my former high school classmates had babies while in high school and their babies are now 20 year olds. I cant imagine how THEY must feel! LOL!

My class of 91 didnt have class reunion for 10 years and already it is now 17 yrs and closer to 20. I asked one of my classmate if we are ever going to have reunion? She admitted she doesnt know. jeez. First we were going to have it on cruise. Then changed mind. so its fucked up. if no one will plan one then i guess I will have to get myself busy with help from SExy babe who is my classmate of 91 to do this for 20 years? jeez. This sucks! :(

Today is another hot day... Look like Summer is here! MUGGY and smell sweet around here with flowers every where!! Joy of the summer! not... LOL.. too hot and I have a/c on FULL BLAST! ha! :D

Have a safe Memorial Day.. :)

Why didn't they do the 10th one? I know that your class is pretty scattered all over US now...not just in Arkansas. My class is too...we got classmates in several states. We know where everyone is except for two...and I'm always wondering what they are up to.

Why didn't they do the 10th one? I know that your class is pretty scattered all over US now...not just in Arkansas. My class is too...we got classmates in several states. We know where everyone is except for two...and I'm always wondering what they are up to.

it fucked up for some reason.. maybe due to them being in college or something.. i dunno why... sigh..

your right .. lot of my classmates are all over US.. one live in california, az, las vegas, many are here in ark, and where else? who knows.. heh..

few i havent heard from and wonder how they are.... but i do know one had died from gunshot wounds due to drive by shootings. :(

I will be going visit my friend in the afternoon in Seattle. :) 59 degrees at the moment.

i still rest lot and lil better and my hubby wanna me meet him at Best buy after work so i will go there and meet him there.. smiles..

What a day! We had fun! Played poker 4 days in a row! DEF I need a break! :giggle: Even though it was a great game!

We had cook out, kids swam and we had fun...:)

Happy Memorial Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back