Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
my hubby and i are going tenn this morning 8am and have cook out and swimming at my friends... we will come home later tonight.. :)

My parent in laws are in town from yesterday till around 2 today. :) Then we'll go to a friend's birthday party for his daughter. It'll be fun for the kids to roam around. :) SO I don't have to cook dinner tonight! YAY! We just had a great yummy breakfast! We had scrambled/sunny up egg (for my hubby) eggs, homemade hash brown, bacon and toast. Very simple but yum! :) For lunch, I dunno...

I am still around... drinking coffee now.. and washing blankets and sheets.. i will hang them outside as it is hot today plus will wash my clothes. :)

Im going to watch movies this afternoon as I borrowed 2 movies.. National Treasure part 2 and another one is I forgot what it is.. lmao! :P I am still half asleep.. grrr.. heheh! i need STRONG joe to WAKE ME UP! lol :)

I miss being able to hang my sheets and blankets outside. I used to love smelling fresh sunshine on my blanket at the end of the day. Now, it smells like... Bounce. Oh well. That's what I get for moving from the country and into a big city.

I just came home from visiting my friend not far from home for the weekend. It was nice weather! :)

ooh... four more posts until I will have my own private message business opened. :cool2:

I am in Texas at the moment and I have finally gotten my internet up and working properly, (dam these stupid servers here)

I am posting on the fly here so a thread pertaining to the trip as a whole will likely have to wait until I return to AR on Thursday. But I do have an entry as well as photos posted on my blog at Life of a Deaf Baptist you may leave a comment there on my profile page here on AD.com. I do have more photos but they are still on the camera as we speak.

I will try to post more as I get the opportunity to.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday!

I am in Texas at the moment and I have finally gotten my internet up and working properly, (dam these stupid servers here)

I am posting on the fly here so a thread pertaining to the trip as a whole will likely have to wait until I return to AR on Thursday. But I do have an entry as well as photos posted on my blog at Life of a Deaf Baptist you may leave a comment there on my profile page here on AD.com. I do have more photos but they are still on the camera as we speak.

I will try to post more as I get the opportunity to.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday!

You too,Dixie

i got end up sick yesterday and today.. ugh!!! i still dont feel good.. oh well.. my hubby is going work today (hope half day cuz of memorial day but wait and see) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back