Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOO you got a hair cut?? No more afro hair? :giggle: You look great no matter what your hair looks like! :thumb:

Chinese food sound yummie! MMM! Love the General Tso Chicken. MMM!

Thanks, Laketahoe!

By the way, it's 49 degrees outside right now. That's a huge change from it was over the weekend.

I am sitting outside at the University Cafe. (Was catching up a friend for a hour to chat and had a early lunch at Uni.)

It is a nice day and enjoying the warm sun. The temperature feels like 70s degrees.

Only one more tutorial class (3 hours class) but at the moment only have 1 hour and 1/2 free break.

aww i undy how ur feeling abt needle.. i dont blame u for that.. needle is not bother me at all.. but my mom NOT! lol!

Time for me to crash for the night. Night, Ad'ers!

I hate needles but I have to accept it no matter what. Dr and nurses have a hard time to find spot to get IV or needles in! Too thin, that's why! :cool:
aww i undy how ur feeling abt needle.. i dont blame u for that.. needle is not bother me at all.. but my mom NOT! lol!

During the day was 75 F degrees, right now is 54 F degrees tonight.

WhisperHorse,

I hope everything gonna be smooth for ya. It is great you got your family to support you through your labor, when the times come. :)

today is very nice day and its really sweetest weather!

I will be sad to give one puppy away today as they are now 6 weeks old. Time for them to go to a new life with new family. :(

I know they will be happy with new family. That is a warm thought! :)

Today is another gorgeous day.. but gonna be 80 degrees.. yesterday it was very hot! 89 degrees.. weird.. maybe weather forecast is wrong? I dont know.. wait n see.. ha! :P

Another cool day here! It'll be warmer starting this weekend! WHOO WHOO! My hubby isn't looking forward to it! He prefer 50 to low 60's, I think! Oh well! Kids will be darn happy with warmer weather so they can jump in what?? POOOOL! LOL! My son can't do anything much with his cast on...he hardly wait for it remove on Tuesday, 27th! :wiggle:

Best wait till 8 weeks old. That's what I did. So good luck finding a new home for each puppies!

Oh damn! I wanna 80 degrees! :giggle: But it will gets here next week or two. YAY!
I will be sad to give one puppy away today as they are now 6 weeks old. Time for them to go to a new life with new family. :(

I know they will be happy with new family. That is a warm thought! :)

Today is another gorgeous day.. but gonna be 80 degrees.. yesterday it was very hot! 89 degrees.. weird.. maybe weather forecast is wrong? I dont know.. wait n see.. ha! :P

Best wait till 8 weeks old. That's what I did. So good luck finding a new home for each puppies!

Oh damn! I wanna 80 degrees! :giggle: But it will gets here next week or two. YAY!

Really yeah but not want to keep them cuz they pee and poo everywhere.. argh!!! now here is stinky.. when finish give away then i will shampoo carpet so it will smell great! ahhh!

They are able to eat and drink with no plms.. their momma dont attend to them anymore. she is hiding from them. LOL. thats the sign the puppies are ready .. ha! thats the only things if they werent able to eat or drink then they are not ready to be given away.. but they are.. so they will be ok.. :)

I am a little bit bored, wonder who is in the mood for a chat with me on VP? :hmm:

Great news.. :dance: i was able to give all 3 puppies away to same lady. :dance2:

Yesterday I went to meet her at where my sister work. She was like awww said all are beautiful. She couldnt make her mind up which one. so She asked if i mind if she take all. i said nah.

she said u dont wanna keep one? I said no i already have 2 dogs. she said she will contact my sister and let her know how the puppies are. I said pls do.

so im happy they r with new family! i am sad cuz i will miss them. :( I will live. :P heh!

Yesterday and Today here weather is very odd! Never seen like that windy blow in wrong direction never in my 10 years. Right now there break news on TV said there a tornado warning in Laramie Wyoming 40 miles west of my home I m not sure if it touches there no record of tornado in town? Last night strongest windy unexpect broke my front door when I walked out for work last night and saw many pieces of trees were everywhere on road in my way.

Last couple days, my daughter and I went to the lake 25 miles west up in mountain and strong wind pushed me around enough.

i finished clean ard here.. feel better fresh ahhh!! hehehe.. so for now i am free and watch tv..

Yesterday and Today here weather is very odd! Never seen like that windy blow in wrong direction never in my 10 years. Right now there break news on TV said there a tornado warning in Laramie Wyoming 40 miles west of my home I m not sure if it touches there no record of tornado in town? Last night strongest windy unexpect broke my front door when I walked out for work last night and saw many pieces of trees were everywhere on road in my way.

Last couple days, my daughter and I went to the lake 25 miles west up in mountain and strong wind pushed me around enough.

Yes the article said it did hit laramie county near where you live. residents are trapped and power are out in part of laramie county. ouch... i am glad to see that you are ok.. whew! :hug:

yes the winds were going NW... usually here in ark.. it would go NE or east.. so its very rare that it went NW there. Wow! I wonder what and where did tornado go? counterwise or other way? hmm... but so sad that one die.. :(

wacky weather.. i guess i gave u the storms... ouch! sorry! lol :giggle:

Tornado kills 1, rips apart buildings in Colorado - CNN.com

I am so unbelievably tired. Worked from 8 AM to 8 PM today. 4 of these hours were spent outside in this wind, making my allergies act up. Now, I just feel like I can sleep on the floor. That's how tired I am..the end of the school year is always very stressful and very busy with so many promotions, end of the school year celebrations, and events.

Don't worry - your summer break is coming up, eh? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back