Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure! Same you - just let me know ;). Bet we got lots of teacher stories to share, LOL!!!!

Oh yea and I would love to know how it goes with u for the following school year. :) PM me with your VP number. I am off until Thursday and have plenty of time on my hands.

Same thing goes for others who want to chat sometime. My life is finally not so hectic. :)

Just looked at my former classmate's myspace photos. Wow, she put up new photos of her 36th bday party and I saw sooooo many of my former classmates fromt eh class of 90 and 91 in the photos. I PMed her asking her if she really does keep in touch with that many people and she said that many of our former classmates of 90 are still good friends and keep in touch and hang out. It made me feel a little resentful cuz if I had gone to a Deaf school like many of my Deaf friends, I would have had the same history with several of my friends like my Deaf and hearing classmates do. It is like I belong nowhere just because I was fucking mainstreamed. Geez...

sorry for the vent but I see my Deaf brother and my good friend who is Deaf talk about the people they know from the Deaf community growing up and I dont have that. How fucked up is that?

Just looked at my former classmate's myspace photos. Wow, she put up new photos of her 36th bday party and I saw sooooo many of my former classmates fromt eh class of 90 and 91 in the photos. I PMed her asking her if she really does keep in touch with that many people and she said that many of our former classmates of 90 are still good friends and keep in touch and hang out. It made me feel a little resentful cuz if I had gone to a Deaf school like many of my Deaf friends, I would have had the same history with several of my friends like my Deaf and hearing classmates do. It is like I belong nowhere just because I was fucking mainstreamed. Geez...

sorry for the vent but I see my Deaf brother and my good friend who is Deaf talk about the people they know from the Deaf community growing up and I dont have that. How fucked up is that?

haha, i just graduated a couple years ago and i'm already out of touch with everyone i knew in high school, but i'm not deaf so i have no excuse.:D

here, have an orange popsicle.

haha, i just graduated a couple years ago and i'm already out of touch with everyone i knew in high school, but i'm not deaf so i have no excuse.:D

here, have an orange popsicle.

LOL! Just feeling a little upset these days cuz I am losing another good friend I became close to here in MD cuz she is moving to NC next week. I have a hard time finding good friends here in MD. yes, I have lots of friends but nothing like I have with my best friend in PA and she has 3 deaf girlfriends that she is so tight with in PA. I am happy for her and everything but my luck with girlfriends really suck here due to many people moving or people already having their close friends.

LOL! Just feeling a little upset these days cuz I am losing another good friend I became close to here in MD cuz she is moving to NC next week. I have a hard time finding good friends here in MD. yes, I have lots of friends but nothing like I have with my best friend in PA and she has 3 deaf girlfriends that she is so tight with in PA. I am happy for her and everything but my luck with girlfriends really suck here due to many people moving or people already having their close friends.

Aww, I'm sorry hun. I hate when my friends move away - it sucks big time.

Aww, I'm sorry hun. I hate when my friends move away - it sucks big time.

Aww thanks... that is the 5th friend that I become close to only to move away. Ugh!! I am not used to that cuz I grew up living in the same house since I was a year old, going to the same school all of my life...I dont handle losing freindships very well.

I feel so crappy... Sleep schulded is still fucked up. I didn't sleep until 4am (I think?) on June 19th, yesterday, until I woke up for no reason at 7:30am (I think?) and then slept again until one of my roomates woke me up at around 1pm and asked me to join with her for lunch. After that, I came back to sleep more at 3pm (I think?) and wouldnt wake up until 7pm. I woke up and still felt so tired, too bad, not able to sleep more. Right now, I'm very tired yet my eyes refuse to sleep.

:sighs: Oh, dear.

Guess it is almost 1am on your side and you're still awake, eh?

I feel so crappy... Sleep schulded is still fucked up. I didn't sleep until 4am (I think?) on June 19th, yesterday, until I woke up for no reason at 7:30am (I think?) and then slept again until one of my roomates woke me up at around 1pm and asked me to join with her for lunch. After that, I came back to sleep more at 3pm (I think?) and wouldnt wake up until 7pm. I woke up and still felt so tired, too bad, not able to sleep more. Right now, I'm very tired yet my eyes refuse to sleep.

:sighs: Oh, dear.

hey me too... it's 4am now and i wonder why am i not dead yet... so a roommate? I thought you live at home?

hey me too... it's 4am now and i wonder why am i not dead yet... so a roommate? I thought you live at home?

I am at my own apartment with four roomates. You said it's 4am, I guess it must be Eastern over there. Am I correct?

I am at my own apartment with four roomates. You said it's 4am, I guess it must be Eastern over there. Am I correct?

yup yup... look at below my avatar. you can see where i live :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back