Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
or let Big Daddy August judo chop u in the freaking neck.

Okay. I'll try that. Thanks :)

Also, if you have nothing to do tomorrow, you can stay up late and go to bed later, which can make you sleep in more in the morning. Up to you. I got the habit to get up late for work!!! :o

Also, if you have nothing to do tomorrow, you can stay up late and go to bed later, which can make you sleep in more in the morning. Up to you. I got the habit to get up late for work!!! :o

HEH! Personally, I don't like to get up so late morning and so late night to sleep. I just like to sleep and wake up regularlly. ^_^;

Here a picture of my best friend's son!

Tristan Charles, born at 6:45pm on June 17th, 2008. 8 lbs 1 oz 21 inches.

Thanks Tweetybird, Ozzie and FreakyCat.

Yesterday was the burial..I hope the family is doing ok today. Now, it is time for them to face reality. That's when things will be hard.

Here a picture of my best friend's son!

Tristan Charles, born at 6:45pm on June 17th, 2008. 8 lbs 1 oz 21 inches.

aww he is a darling... :)

Thanks Tweetybird, Ozzie and FreakyCat.

Yesterday was the burial..I hope the family is doing ok today. Now, it is time for them to face reality. That's when things will be hard.

Welcome..
==========
i took my mom to her dr today.. then we went shopping and got back home.. now im dizzy all of a sudden... weird?? oh well..

TJ went with his stepmom and the kids to Lake choctaw and were suppose to go swimming but it is still FLOODED. i was surprised.... I thought they would have been receded by now??? i guess not!!!! dang!

today i cleaned some, my back still trouble and now my leg from back is hurt to walk and i use case.. gee i hate that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back