Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
your conversation on oovoo made me laugh, no offence, mate! ;)

Im telling you it sucks!
Ive spent close to $200 or more in an attempt to get a webcam up and running and its STILL not working.

I give up this is getting ridiculous, Im not going to waste my time anymore with this.

TJ got here and i had migraine headaches so i had to get back in bed as i was upset due to the idiot situation so slept for few hours and woke up.. now im feeling ok but have upset stomach.. tj is happy to be here and helping me.. took plates and bowls back to kitchen for me.. nice of him? hes my carrottop helper.. :D

can camfrog wait until tomorrow my time Jake? I need to get me a smoke to chill out and go to bed as I have to get up tomorrow unlike some folks in this house who are on spring break this week. (I am the only one that has to work this week, DAMMIT!)

TJ got here and i had migraine headaches so i had to get back in bed as i was upset due to the idiot situation so slept for few hours and woke up.. now im feeling ok but have upset stomach.. tj is happy to be here and helping me.. took plates and bowls back to kitchen for me.. nice of him? hes my carrottop helper.. :D

aww good good TJ can help u around there.. smiles.. :hug: hope for u getting better from upset stomach..

my hubby worked finish and took me out dinner for easter.. i dressed up grin..

I know. I tested again then it jammed up on me then ooVoo wouldnt respond so I closed it and now it wont reopen. I give up. Does anyone want a free webcam?????? (comes with software).

I dont think this webcam is ever going to work out. Two web cams multiple chat programs still wont f'ing connect.

Aww so sorry to hear that... Curious, how old is your webcam and what kind of webcam is it? And my wife needs one...

can camfrog wait until tomorrow my time Jake? I need to get me a smoke to chill out and go to bed as I have to get up tomorrow unlike some folks in this house who are on spring break this week. (I am the only one that has to work this week, DAMMIT!)

weell, it have to wait until i have my internet connected, hopefully sometime this week :)

better for u get out there and go back to ur home in other state and get him out of ur life once.. where is ur happy? think abt it..

Son and I will work something out as I prefer move out of there. Thank you for your share with me.

It is SO COLD here! GRRRRRRR! Where is SPRING?! :pissed: I wanna WARM, damnit! LOL!

I went to Audiologist this am and adjusted my CI. :) And now I am happy with what I have on my CI. (I mean programs)

feel good to see all trees n grass turn greeeeeeeeeeeeeen flowers everywhere but still cold went on n off wierd weather lately darn

Hey wolllllllffffffffy good to see you in here! :giggle:

PPFHHHHHHT I wanna see flowers and tree leaves blooming but not yet! Damnit stupid weather!!!
feel good to see all trees n grass turn greeeeeeeeeeeeeen flowers everywhere but still cold went on n off wierd weather lately darn

It is SO COLD here! GRRRRRRR! Where is SPRING?! :pissed: I wanna WARM, damnit! LOL!

I went to Audiologist this am and adjusted my CI. :) And now I am happy with what I have on my CI. (I mean programs)

I want spring too!! I am ready for it!!

I agreed with Punkywolfy! Spring is here. Flowers had bloomed.. grass are growing greenier.. trees are already budding. lot of things are fixin to blooming. Spring is definitely here but its cold here this morning again as it was below 30 degrees! BRR. lol

Blossoms coming up as directed. Saturday and Sunday nights I helped truck about 2,000,000 honeybees from bee yards to berry farms in central Oregon.

How was your wkd ?? Mine was great... Last Friday, my husband and I went to out for "date". It was so nice ! Then last sat, We went to the park for Easter Egg hunter for our kids. It was so fun! Then yesterday, We went to church then go to my husband s mom s house for Easter dinner. Nice wkd! What abt ya guys ? ?

:afro:

M-

How was your wkd ?? Mine was great... Last Friday, my husband and I went to out for "date". It was so nice ! Then last sat, We went to the park for Easter Egg hunter for our kids. It was so fun! Then yesterday, We went to church then go to my husband s mom s house for Easter dinner. Nice wkd! What abt ya guys?

Dated last night, too. Took my girlfriend to Lum-Yen Chinese Restaurant for a delicious shrimp supper, because the staff is Buddhist (with two Confucianists) so it was open on Easter Sunday.

My fortune cookie read, YOU LISTEN QUITE WELL. Ha ha ha, got news for them!

How was your wkd ?? Mine was great... Last Friday, my husband and I went to out for "date". It was so nice ! Then last sat, We went to the park for Easter Egg hunter for our kids. It was so fun! Then yesterday, We went to church then go to my husband s mom s house for Easter dinner. Nice wkd! What abt ya guys ? ?

:afro:

M-

yea my hubby took me out easter dinner yesterday smiles..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back