Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you eventually think about that before you snatched the $20 off your pastor? :lol:

Hey I was trying to be nice since he had bought me lunch, put up with me all day, and drove me an hour and a half to see my great-aunt.

But with him - he's as stubborn headed as I am - neither one of us wanted to give in to the other until Tim came in and said TAKE THE MONEY DIXIE!

I hate taking advantage of people like that - it really does make me feel like Im stealing from them - even though it was quite their offer to buy me a nice lunch.

Like I said he's getting $20 bucks with his Christmas card, :lol:

I am to tired to read all the pages lol but felt left out and needed to post! So umm lets see oh I got a call from AT & T and the lady was speaking so low I told her umm I need you to speak up I have a hearing disorder..so she does and I can still barely hear her. SO i tell her if this is in regards to changing our service we're not interested. She says well it's about upgrading your service. I told her umm that I couldn't afford to do that since I had to spend $4300 on hearing aids..and asked if I could get a discount since I couldn't hear half the time? She chuckled and said thank you have a nice day.

Hey I was trying to be nice since he had bought me lunch, put up with me all day, and drove me an hour and a half to see my great-aunt.

But with him - he's as stubborn headed as I am - neither one of us wanted to give in to the other until Tim came in and said TAKE THE MONEY DIXIE!

I hate taking advantage of people like that - it really does make me feel like Im stealing from them - even though it was quite their offer to buy me a nice lunch.

Like I said he's getting $20 bucks with his Christmas card, :lol:

:rofl: :whistle: No offence, Dixie.

Lemme guess - you'd keep the 20 bucks right? little devil you! :devil: :rofl:

Hi, this is Diehardbiker. I personally lost interest in Alldeaf due to few people (including one of Moderator) lack respect and listening to what I was trying to say. Deleted my posting which have very good point, yet they are in deep denial. I have had enough from AllDeaf. Don't believe me? Feel free check when was the last time I post anything. Its been a while already!

I am not going to sign in my account again.

Since I am the original creator of this popular thread. I ask you not to create another thread like this. The only one I would allow is my wife, the holder of this account (LakeTahoe). I am letting her taking over, so please wait for her to request this thread to be closed and create another thread.

Adios to Alldeaf!

Diehardbiker.

Sorry to see you go, diehardbiker. :(

it have been wet and foggy since last week. Today sun did tried to break thru but clouds won and stayed. It suppose to rain tomorrow. I am planning on staying inside so I got few movies. I did watched 300 yesterday. It is so good! Pirates of Caribbean part 3= I havent seen it yet but plan to tmw. :)

I thought I am better but colds came back. i have sinus headaches and still sneezing drippy nose.. my throat is itchy and dry. the pains of sinus headaches i hate it already! :( ugh!

Hey Dixie did you hear the news? We are suppose to have sleet/snow by Friday night and Saturday morning! Yippeeeeee!

i woke up this am, and found out my right hand swell i dont know why... it sore..

my hand is swollen too, tweetybird... i have carpal tunnel syndrome and tendenitis. ugh... playing games all day yesterday.. and won the game.. Im a warrior! haha! now my poor pinky finger is numb! jeez.. its not good for my hand.. haha but im addicted to the game! lol!

hope ur hand will be better soon! :(

I'm up at this time to catch to watch "Joyce Meyer" show.

my hand is swollen too, tweetybird... i have carpal tunnel syndrome and tendenitis. ugh... playing games all day yesterday.. and won the game.. Im a warrior! haha! now my poor pinky finger is numb! jeez.. its not good for my hand.. haha but im addicted to the game! lol!

hope ur hand will be better soon! :(

oh yea me too.. i hate that.. grr.. i hope ur hand will be better soon.. hugs hugs!

Sorry to see you go, diehardbiker. :(

it have been wet and foggy since last week. Today sun did tried to break thru but clouds won and stayed. It suppose to rain tomorrow. I am planning on staying inside so I got few movies. I did watched 300 yesterday. It is so good! Pirates of Caribbean part 3= I havent seen it yet but plan to tmw. :)

I thought I am better but colds came back. i have sinus headaches and still sneezing drippy nose.. my throat is itchy and dry. the pains of sinus headaches i hate it already! :( ugh!

Hey Dixie did you hear the news? We are suppose to have sleet/snow by Friday night and Saturday morning! Yippeeeeee!

I didnt hear it straight from the news, but I did hear that around work today during lunch break. Only bad thing is that its sunny now which will warm up the ground too much. Plus we need to have 3-4 days of below freezing temps to get the ground cold enough for the snow to stick.

My luck would be that yeah, we would get a snow day at work but end up working Christmas Eve day. We are already working New Years Eve day. :(

I would love to get four days off in a row for Christmas but there are rumors going around that we might work the Saturday before Christmas. bleh.

I lost my incentive this week too due to taking Monday off, then today I found out that we made $1.38 in incentive pay (which is basiclly $1.38 added on to our base pay of $8.60) But to receive your incentive for that pay period you have to work every day.

And for the excitement of the day - one of my coworkers gave one of the line bosses a good cussing for accusing her of not washing up when in fact she did. She got called to the office and when she came back she was crying. What she basically said was -"back the F off you little S - I did too wash up!" They didnt fire her though because she has been there for 20 years plus. If I had done that - I would have been fired on the spot. Out of the whole situation, it wasnt so much she was right and he was wrong, it was what she said that landed her in the office.

If it had been me though I would have went back and re-washed but done it in a very sarcastic mocking manner and flung water off my hands onto the boss to dry my hands. No harm done, nothing to really write me up for, but my point comes across very clearly.

i washed clothes, picked my hubby's car up at shop recently so everything are fine around here.. :)

It's morning here... and I just got into work ....but it's Friday.

I didnt hear it straight from the news, but I did hear that around work today during lunch break. Only bad thing is that its sunny now which will warm up the ground too much. Plus we need to have 3-4 days of below freezing temps to get the ground cold enough for the snow to stick.

My luck would be that yeah, we would get a snow day at work but end up working Christmas Eve day. We are already working New Years Eve day. :(

I would love to get four days off in a row for Christmas but there are rumors going around that we might work the Saturday before Christmas. bleh.

I lost my incentive this week too due to taking Monday off, then today I found out that we made $1.38 in incentive pay (which is basiclly $1.38 added on to our base pay of $8.60) But to receive your incentive for that pay period you have to work every day.

And for the excitement of the day - one of my coworkers gave one of the line bosses a good cussing for accusing her of not washing up when in fact she did. She got called to the office and when she came back she was crying. What she basically said was -"back the F off you little S - I did too wash up!" They didnt fire her though because she has been there for 20 years plus. If I had done that - I would have been fired on the spot. Out of the whole situation, it wasnt so much she was right and he was wrong, it was what she said that landed her in the office.

If it had been me though I would have went back and re-washed but done it in a very sarcastic mocking manner and flung water off my hands onto the boss to dry my hands. No harm done, nothing to really write me up for, but my point comes across very clearly.

Yeah the High was 52. Pretty nice today as I went shopping for presents for TJ. Good thing it was not that bad today at Wal Mart. haha! I finished all the shopping. Thank goodness! Now I got to wrap all of that presents! ugh!

They said we will get rain/snow mix so doubt it would stick to the ground as it would be mid 30's to mid 40's. So its not gonna be bad. too bad it would be nice to have even a dusting of snow.. :( oh well!

ouch i see about the co worker. wow.. shes really lucky she didnt get fired... wow.. i dont have the gut to say that! but i can see my sis say that to whoever the boss is! hehe!

Im off to wrap the gifts so you all have a great night! :D

I sent my SK3 to telstra shop and they are sending it away for 2 - 3 weeks for repairs :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back