What you thankful for thanksgiving?

sara1981

Reaction score
1.Family and friends
2.Heavenly dad I'm miss him but his death anniversary is upcoming on December 28
3.My surgery is on January 9 and my chapter will change my life
4.new president of USA but I don't like change because of immigration between Mexico and USA but must between countries both no matter races is?!? But no talking president or politics on thanksgiving period!
5.my cousin Nolan and his wife Haley is expecting second baby and dues on April 2017 but his wife Haley will carry no matter gender girl or boy till birth same firstborn boy out of respect for her family underwraps will be surprised at birth but her family always kept traditional of sex baby.. so me and my mom finger cross for girl!!
6.new house but i can walk between my grandma's house and my house more better than old house but my mom will plans sell old house..

I am thankful for AllDeaf. It's my only contact with deaf friends. :deaf::gossip::grouphug: :h5:

I'm also thankful for my wonderful :applause: spouse, interpreter, and advocate. I couldn't live without her. :angel: :ily:

I'm thankful my mystery novel Deaf Takes a Holiday is selling well enough to provide a small addition to our income.

I'm very thankful that at age 75 I'm able to work every day as an editor to supplement our social security and retirement from teaching. :bowdown: :bowlol:

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! :ily:

:yesway::yesway: ("chase" in ASL)

I have nothing to say thankful because I'm dealing with medical issues. :mad:

I'm thankful for the grace and mercy my Savior Jesus Christ showed me, and continues to show me every day.

I'm thankful for my Hubby (TCS) and my daughter, son-in-law, and our two grandsons.

I'm thankful how TCS is patient with me and takes care of me since I've been diagnosed with Parkinson's.

I'm thankful for my life in the USA.

I'm thankful for Rock Steady Boxing and all the people who make the program possible.

I'm thankful for my parents, my family and our health. My mother goes in to have back surgery on the 18th next month so I'll be praying that she comes through it well and comes home soon...

Laura

i m thankful to have a day off from work tomorrow. Every since i work 6 days a week and over 32 hours every two weeks.

I am great full for my kids and my husband and finding out next week if I am pregnant. :fingersx:

im thankful for not be homeless in streets ever again thankful god has me awesome home of my own 100 arces farm 3 br 2 restroom awesome fireplace thankful

I'm thankful to have great movie and small Funko Pop collection.

I'm thankful that my mom is still alive. I'm thankful for family, friends, boyfriend and dog. I am thankful that I am healthy and that I have roof over me.

I'm surrounded by great friends and family. I don't know what I would do without them.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Don't really celebrate Thanksgiving, but thankfull for some people I have met here and for the patience you all have with us hearing ignorant people, learned so much already from just sticking around and reading up here :)

And ofcourse for my family and friends, health etc...

I am thankful for what I have even for the smallest thing. I am Thankful for family and friends . Enjoy your turkey day!

Last edited:
Back