what you like to travel. plane, bus or train?

I've never taken the train or the bus for travel... just the plane.

I've thought about trying the train sometimes in the future just to see what it was like. :dunno:

You NEVER ridden a train before? :shock:

good gracious! Sequoias - we must do our duty to make him a fulfilled man. You book a train ticket and I'll organize the ternary. :mad2:

I travel a lot. I have been on plane so many times since 1972. 3 or 4 times a year.
Also, I have been on train (MBTA and Amtrak) and on bus (and of course, on ferry boat) many times in the past, which I still do. It's fun!

I travel a lot. I have been on plane so many times since 1972. 3 or 4 times a year.
Also, I have been on train (MBTA and Amtrak) and on bus (and of course, on ferry boat) many times in the past, which I still do. It's fun!

don't forget to purchase Jiro's Mass Transit Edition Sunglasses to make your trip double fun!

:cool2:

I'll take a plane anywhere, anytime, every time. I will fight to the death for that window seat. God, I love flying! :)

Speaking of trains, people keep talking about AllDeaf cruises. If there was an AllDeaf train trip, I would like to go!!

Speaking of trains, people keep talking about AllDeaf cruises. If there was an AllDeaf train trip, I would like to go!!

I like the Alldeaf train trip. ;) Like in the mountain scenic trip or something like that. :)

I said I've never ridden a train for travel.

I have ridden a train once with my family when I was a kid. It was while I was out of town. We went to this one train station and all of us boarded the train (except for my dad). While we were on the train, my dad drove ahead and would stop by the crossing to wave at us as we went by. A few times, he placed coins on the tracks and then gave the smashed coins to us later. He finally went to the next train station to meet us. It was a one-hour ride. :)

I have ridden the bus too, for church camp. I did that a few times.

I decide to take plane!!! Train is more expensive and take longer. Bus is same cost as plane and costs same so I take plane. I nervous because of plane crash in New York! I hope I can fly OK!

Plane crashes are very rare. I am sure you will be fine. Hope you have fun.:wave:

I like to go on travel road, plane, cruise, boat, train and other. I used to ride on greyhound bus. I didn't like it!

I decide to take plane!!! Train is more expensive and take longer. Bus is same cost as plane and costs same so I take plane. I nervous because of plane crash in New York! I hope I can fly OK!
If you had plenty of money to spend, would you take a train... cuz you can get your own room and sleep in it. ;)

yes!!! if i had plenty of money saved i would take the train and get a sleeper car. but it very expensive. so plane is better in economy!

I love train or bus. I wish be travel to world i need to more experience to see really world I am interest to go to right now. I am interest to deaf world. I wish be see you world on the really enjoy. That is good

yes!!! if i had plenty of money saved i would take the train and get a sleeper car. but it very expensive. so plane is better in economy!

It was expensive to ride on airplane when oil price was $147 per barrel in last July and many airplane companies are victim of high oil price as well.

I'm glad that oil price went down to reasonable.

You forget boat, if you plan to travel across to other land over sea.

For example, anyone want go on airplane from US mainland to Puerto Rico. There is boat to go on! Oh yeah, it's more luxury to go in the cruise boat. AWESOME!!! I want to. You, hottie girl, come with me if you want to live.

I would prefer Amtrak over BUS! Never again bus from coast to coast! I had great experience with Amtrak coast to coast five times. My wife had great experience moving with me though Amtrak!

Plane is ok if I am in hurry or can afford. I found Amtrak tend to be the cheapest if you know how to get bargain! I know the secrets of Amtrak, cause I use them alot in the past.

I hope this year, will go on Amtrak with my family from coast to coast visiting relatives and my company's headquarter. My son will be super thrilled about it.

If you want to know which Amtrak route is best,

I would recommend "The Empire Builder". Damn good railroad!

I hope this year it would be California Zephyr.

I much rather prefer the plane! :D

It would totally suck taking bus/train to all the far away countries I'm visiting ;)

JamieLynn

Back