what you like to travel. plane, bus or train?

I would prefer Amtrak over BUS! Never again bus from coast to coast! I had great experience with Amtrak coast to coast five times. My wife had great experience moving with me though Amtrak!

Plane is ok if I am in hurry or can afford. I found Amtrak tend to be the cheapest if you know how to get bargain! I know the secrets of Amtrak, cause I use them alot in the past.

I hope this year, will go on Amtrak with my family from coast to coast visiting relatives and my company's headquarter. My son will be super thrilled about it.

If you want to know which Amtrak route is best,

I would recommend "The Empire Builder". Damn good railroad!

I hope this year it would be California Zephyr.

The scenery is awesome on the "Empire Builder!"

don't forget to purchase Jiro's Mass Transit Edition Sunglasses to make your trip double fun!

:cool2:

LOL..
I forgot to add that I went thru turbulence many times but I survived. *Knock on wood!*
Also, I fly for business and pleasure.
I just got back from Costa Rica. The flight was good. Thank goodness!!!
I got a ride from the limo to drop me off here at my place. I am SO glad to be home. Whoo-hoo! :D

I used to love to ride on an airplane but not anymore... I rode on an airplane four times straightly and on Jan 2005 for only one time. So I rode five times. I really enjoy to view landscapes when it flies, it's very wonderful. Oh well... =/

I prefers driving either a car or bus, that's not matter to me.

Am thinking about taking Amtrak this summer for vacation :)

My first experiece with the bus was 10 years ago..to me it was scary..and the only other time I took it was to get back home. I've been on a plane once and that time I had a 1 1/2 year old. We flew from San Antonio to Arkansas for Christmas..that wasn't too bad just alittle scary becasue of it being my first time..I would rather fly then bus. But I would rather drive if it's less then a day drive

I like to travel by Plane....I've been traveling by plane since age of two and I'm used to it. Besides I love the feeling when the plane takes off....AMAZING and it makes me so excited. The only part I hate about plane is landing...always hurts my ears when we decent.

Train....Boring and Slow

Bus....Never took a bus to anywhere unless you call traveling by taking school bus to school and back home, and taking City bus in town.

I am Veteran when it comes to flying, I had flown on planes since i was tiny baby. It's most prefered trip. Quick, now alot cheaper than trains/cars now days!! I don't like small spaces/sitting for long time.
Bus is big no for me I hate buses! But when I was in New York i took the overnight grey hound to Nigaria falls, it was nice but lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggg trip.
I took train from Wellington (new zealand) to Auckland it was sooooo boring.... all there was fields and Sheeps!! I fell asleep! 12 hour ride.

I have too many air miles under my belt to mention.

Back