What you doing for April Fool's Day ?

Hahaha! Got u! Thank god that is not true, at least not yet. :Ohno:

oh darn....

Unfortunately, I have some bad news, I have to move out of my apartment, becuase my landlord is having trouble so needs his house back.

I just found out from my girlfriend that she's pregnant. Yay!

oh darn....

Unfortunately, I have some bad news, I have to move out of my apartment, becuase my landlord is having trouble so needs his house back.

I don't see that nobody fell for my april fools ;)

*typing on sk pager* I didn't do any prank jokes yesterday as I went to university.

That penguin video is neat as I saw it last night on different webite. Would be interesting if pengiuns evolves to fly.

Cute video. :) It'd be awesome if the penguins could actually fly.

As for today, I worked and haven't done anything out of the norm for April's Fool Day. :hmm: The day is still not over yet, I still have some time to think up of a prank. :D

The show "Sweet nothing in my ear" was a good april fool because it never came on t.v.! tsk tsk lol

nothing special on april's fool day really... work then wasted another perfect day on my own again.. *sighs* but yeah I got fooled twice damn friends :giggle:

On March 31st, I flew to Iowa. On April's Fool Day, I finally got to see Desi, my 7 months old puppy. I will bring her home with me to Alaska this coming Friday, April 4th. Yay! What a thrill for me! There's a pic of her in my avatar. :D

On March 31st, I flew to Iowa. On April's Fool Day, I finally got to see Desi, my 7 months old puppy. I will bring her home with me to Alaska this coming Friday, April 4th. Yay! What a thrill for me! There's a pic of her in my avatar. :D

Cute puppy! Have a great visit and a safe trip back!

April Fools Day is over, and we still owe over $5,000 in taxes. Poohie! :(

Back