what year...

Originally posted by Fly Free
Started out in Business then Social Work then undeclared then finally in Criminal Justice

In Criminal Justice? I am in that major right now.

I was supposed to be a student at Gallaudet University back in 1991, but I decided against going there and opted to attend regular college and University. (Thanks goodness!)

I haven't attended any of these colleges, for I am a sophmore in high school right now. But I wanted an suggestion from all of you, which college is the best: RIT, NTID, or JSU (Jacksonville State University in Alabama).. my major that I want to be is both Social Work and in education (Teaching). Please let me know as soon as possible from what you all might think.
Thanks.

I entered RIT in 1999 and left in 2000. Oh well. I should have entered into RIT in 1990 instead. Shit happens.

never been a student there, wanted to be student in gally but oh well. am going to college here in minn :)

Was supposed to go to Gally in fall of '89 as a Prep but decided against it and attended a local community college...then thought about applying for a place at RIT in 1997...then changed because I had fallen in love by then and was moving to Australia. :P

RIT

Enter SVP '92. Stayed there till 1994. One year LOA. Returned on fall '95. But left again on May '97. Not even finish. Oh well, shit happens like Oddball said.

BostonIceFire said:
In Criminal Justice? I am in that major right now.

yep yep Criminal Justice -- kewlies BIF! im returning back to college but not RIT haha

I entered RIT in 1999 and left in 2000. Oh well. I should have entered into RIT in 1990 instead. Shit happens.

dang Oddball -- if u went in early 90s us 3 gurls wouldve met! (Lasza, u and me) LOL -- met Lasza at RIT thru a mutual acquaintenace of ours :D

Lasza said:
RIT

Enter SVP '92. Stayed there till 1994. One year LOA. Returned on fall '95. But left again on May '97. Not even finish. Oh well, shit happens like Oddball said.

:laugh2: right Lasza -- shit happens! haha

Fly Free said:
yep yep Criminal Justice -- kewlies BIF! im returning back to college but not RIT haha

dang Oddball -- if u went in early 90s us 3 gurls wouldve met! (Lasza, u and me) LOL -- met Lasza at RIT thru a mutual acquaintenace of ours :D

:werd:

If Oddball join around 1990, probably we would become "Three Musketeer"

Yep. How sad. I should have graduated from RIT around 1994-1995. Oh, well. Shrugs..

But, we are still Deaf Musketeers! :laugh2:

Oddball said:
Yep. How sad. I should have graduated from RIT around 1994-1995. Oh, well. Shrugs..

But, we are still Deaf Musketeers! :laugh2:

:laugh2: Oddball!! yes yes!!! ^5 Oddball gurl!

I left RIT SVP in 97.. came back there last March 03 and is currently a student.. between that time, I was a student at another college and graduated there last Dec, so decided to come back to RIT so here I am..

RIT Student, entered '02, majoring Information Technology.

It's not a bad major too, touching a lot of areas where computer technology is concerned. Concentration goal is... heh, I don't know, I want to take all of them. I'll probably go security-related issues along with networking and programming doused with a bit of web development.

do i know you?

razorking said:
RIT Student, entered '02, majoring Information Technology.

It's not a bad major too, touching a lot of areas where computer technology is concerned. Concentration goal is... heh, I don't know, I want to take all of them. I'll probably go security-related issues along with networking and programming doused with a bit of web development.

hey is that you razorking J.R.? if is so its me a gal (A.K.) in ur WL2 class =D :wave:

Back